Corona virus on its own thread.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Tickle both tonsils for five seconds then swish it around up one of your nasal passages for ten seconds.You think 10 seconds isnae very long?Try sticking a stick up yer nose.Brings water to a glass eye.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Reaction score
Just came through check in at Newark and they’re no letting folks that don’t have a negative Covid test on the plane. Lots of folks goin radge. Might get a lie doon on the plane.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Reaction score
Does the new version not mean up your beak rather than throat as well?
Both on any I have seen, but it is the throat that causes me most problems

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Reaction score
One of the St. Pats Branch Groningen massive sent me this. Zero supporters at games.
FC Groningen play Feyenoord on Sunday. Again zero fans.

IMG-20211209-WA0013.jpg

Feyenoord v Maccabi Haifa tonight at half time.

Shape of things to come - The Yardbirds ????

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Reaction score
We get another update on this mini lockdown in a PM (outgoing) / health minister pressco next Tuesday. NL been rife of late, many hospital ops postponed.

Slight reduction of late in numbers, fingrrs crossed 🤑

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Reaction score
Am I missing something here? Omicron has been here since October apparently but nobody has died from it. What’s the panic for?

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Am I missing something here? Omicron has been here since October apparently but nobody has died from it. What’s the panic for?
Yup been saying that for a while, apparantly the two jabs make it more like a cold anyway, politicians are just worried that the NHS will fill up but so far there isn't really any real substance to what they are saying statistically.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
Think we are going to see more extensive roll-out of vaccine passports, and restrictions in numbers allowed for indoor gatherings for things like funerals etc.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Reaction score
Think we are going to see more extensive roll-out of vaccine passports, and restrictions in numbers allowed for indoor gatherings for things like funerals etc.
Not a hope in hell's chance the public will tolerate that with funerals.

This time last year my family couldn't visit my Dad in hospital for five weeks following a cardiac arrest. He then spent another 6 weeks in Astley Ainslie getting some neuro rehabilitation. Again we couldn't visit. We understood and complied obviously. However, in Astley Ainslie the grounds are open to the public. We used to phone my Dad and we'd see him on the first floor from outside in the grounds. You've no idea how good that was for my Dad and my family. Then staff stopped it as it was Lothian Health Board policy that it broke COVID rules. We need to be very careful with what freedoms we hand back to Government.

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Restrictions on hospitality, pubs etc that'll work well at the football :coffee1:

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score

This time last year my family couldn't visit my Dad in hospital for five weeks following a cardiac arrest. He then spent another 6 weeks in Astley Ainslie getting some neuro rehabilitation. Again we couldn't visit. We understood and complied obviously. However, in Astley Ainslie the grounds are open to the public. We used to phone my Dad and we'd see him on the first floor from outside in the grounds. You've no idea how good that was for my Dad and my family. Then staff stopped it as it was Lothian Health Board policy that it broke COVID rules. We need to be very careful with what freedoms we hand back to Government.
Totally agree.

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
Reaction score

Similar position to yourself, Grandad was admitted to a care home as his dementia worsened right at the start of Covid, didnt see him for a year and a half, nobody could visit, the ward had a covid outbreak and he passed away sadly. Pretty shit situation and one i hope i never go through again.

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Similar position to yourself, Grandad was admitted to a care home as his dementia worsened right at the start of Covid, didnt see him for a year and a half, nobody could visit, the ward had a covid outbreak and he passed away sadly. Pretty shit situation and one i hope i never go through again.
Exactly the same thing happened with my Granny mate. She passed away in October having basically given up living, having had her dementia deteriorate, and having had no visits permitted for nearly 18 months.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Dinnae you go blaming immigrants , how many immigrants dae you ken in Germany tae make such a sweeping statement.
Dinnae you go putting words in my mouth.
I said MAYBE. Is the world so paranoid about what we can or can’t say that nothing can even be put up for reasonable debate?

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
Reaction score

Same as every other time - they're worried it'll overwhelm the NHS. It may be milder but because it spreads quicker, it's possible more people will require medical attention in a short space of time.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here