Corona virus on its own thread.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Admin
No, but I entered the wrong code and it bumped me, so it must be cross-referencing the codes against some list was my thinking? Reckon you might be ok.

If it doesn’t accept it the good thing is the approved test kits are only about15 quid now. Coming back from oz the start of April the kit cost me (my work) 200 bucks!

Yes I paid £15, turns out the company who my family used only last month are now not on the list!

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Just seen thats Edinburgh clubs now finding ways around covid passports saying they are no longer required due to them putting tables onto the dance floor

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Just seen thats Edinburgh clubs now finding ways around covid passports saying they are no longer required due to them putting tables onto the dance floor
Cue new dance trend - shake them slammin' slide-out extensions baby 😎🤯🤘and do the table-leg shuffle!

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
I mentione previously on this thread that spain and itsly have far fewer deaths now than the uk . Just found out that spain for example take covid far more seriously than boris does . E.g. you have to wear masks in shops and even in the street , whereas boris says its up to you if you wear a mask 🤡 .scotland a bit stricter with their maskwearing rules 🤷‍♂️

Admin
I mentione previously on this thread that spain and itsly have far fewer deaths now than the uk . Just found out that spain for example take covid far more seriously than boris does . E.g. you have to wear masks in shops and even in the street , whereas boris says its up to you if you wear a mask 🤡 .scotland a bit stricter with their maskwearing rules 🤷‍♂️

I am heading to Spain on Monday, the rules fir masks where I am going are:
  • Masks must be worn by adults and children over the age of 6 in enclosed public spaces, except when eating or drinking, and outdoors where it is not possible to maintain an interpersonal safety distance of 1.5m. Not mandatory if you are disabled or have a respiratory condition.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
I am heading to Spain on Monday, the rules fir masks where I am going are:
  • Masks must be worn by adults and children over the age of 6 in enclosed public spaces, except when eating or drinking, and outdoors where it is not possible to maintain an interpersonal safety distance of 1.5m. Not mandatory if you are disabled or have a respiratory condition.
Yip , my brother in law spends half his time in spain , he says police enforce mask wearing in the streets if they’re busy

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Why does the uk government not have briefings/updates on covid anymore ? Perhaps it’s because the figures are so bad 🤔
Of the three European countries hit worst by covid , here are yesterdays daily numbers :-
France:- cases-12478. Deaths-58 Italy:cases-6032, deaths-57
Uk :-cases-33,117. Deaths - 262 .
the reason might be that england has totally opened up society with no restrictions 🤷‍♂️ Scotland , while still having some restrictions , is coping slightly better .
Vaccines have obviously made a difference but to remove all the protocols is not the answer .
When the NHS gets overwhelmed again watch for another u-turn from Boris 😩

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here