Corona virus on its own thread.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Theres been a fair increase up here in the number of cases lately.
This week so far I've delivered to about 2 dozen people who have tested positive.
At the high point(s) last year I had about a third that number.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Confirmed cases for yesterday in Cheltenham were down to about 21 per 100k. Do you suppose this will be revised upwards by hundreds of per cent once the impact of the race meeting is revealed?
I see cases for 25th have been revised upwards by 550% from 24 to 156 since you posted that. Still a couple of days till they're considered finalised but I don't expect they'll move too much more.

And to be clear I'm not attributing anything to the race meeting, I never was. Just pointing out fairly simple errors. Have to be careful of social media getting gummed up with nonsense.

Hattie

Donator
My son has had it fir a week, mrs daughter and myself got tested..negative. Daughter and mrs became unwell, tested again, daughter has it, so another test a day later and i have it now. The crazy thing is my mrs has been really unwell, thought she was a guarantee she had it, but she’s still negative, I’m fine. 🤷‍♂️ Puzzling

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
My son has had it fir a week, mrs daughter and myself got tested..negative. Daughter and mrs became unwell, tested again, daughter has it, so another test a day later and i have it now. The crazy thing is my mrs has been really unwell, thought she was a guarantee she had it, but she’s still negative, I’m fine. 🤷‍♂️ Puzzling
There is def anomolies with the tests . My granddaughter tested positive with the pcr test . Next day she was negative with a lateral flow test even though she had just started her isolation period 🤷‍♂️

Admin
I am off to Spain after the Livi game, Scotland is now lateral flow on return yet the companies have actually put their prices up from the PCR tests for what is now the same as your home lateral flow test. The whole private testing thing is there to line tory pals pockets

Hattie

Donator
I am off to Spain after the Livi game, Scotland is now lateral flow on return yet the companies have actually put their prices up from the PCR tests for what is now the same as your home lateral flow test. The whole private testing thing is there to line tory pals pockets
Not sure which would be the right one for you, but we got our lateral flow tests from this mob to go to greece, was fine

Admin
Not sure which would be the right one for you, but we got our lateral flow tests from this mob to go to greece, was fine

I got it for £15 with Expert Medicals, but thanks. Robbing bastards though. Its 100% the same as the house one. You are paying for the reference numbers.

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
The lateral flow tests are very unreliable

Sort of. Lots of false negatives but few false positives with LFT. If it says you've got it, you probably have.

The PCR is more reliable so can't see why anyone would take a LFT after a positive PCR.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here