Corona virus on its own thread.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
This virus has a bloody long arm.
From research ongoing its reckoned that as many as 2 million adults in the UK may have 'long covid'.
More pressure on the NHS long term.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
My wife has Covid for the second time, on the 7th day of her isolation I had to call an ambulance to my house, she stopped breathing, was freezing cold even though the bedroom was roasting, her oxygen levels and temperature was all over the place, she text me our bank details so I know how to get access to our money to sort things like the Mortgage etc. The young girl on 911 was absolutely amazing she stayed with me on the phone the whole time until they were actually in my house, they were here for just under an hour doing all sorts of tests, my little boy then asks me if his Mummy is going to die, I was trying to keep strong for us both but that honestly broke me. In reality I was bricking it as I thought i was actually going to lose her, she kept on drifting in and out struggling to breath, thankfully the tests then done brought her back round, Bouncers my Wife has been double jabbed and was diagnosed with Long Covid after the first time, please please please take this seriously and think of others when you are out and about 💚
Hope she’s ok 🤞

The Family

Capital Radge
This virus has a bloody long arm.
From research ongoing its reckoned that as many as 2 million adults in the UK may have 'long covid'.
More pressure on the NHS long term.

I think that *&*^ Boris will end up selling the NHS to be honest, why else would they wipe off all their debt, that *&*^ has a lot to answer for in relation to Covid.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
My wife has Covid for the second time, on the 7th day of her isolation I had to call an ambulance to my house, she stopped breathing, was freezing cold even though the bedroom was roasting, her oxygen levels and temperature was all over the place, she text me our bank details so I know how to get access to our money to sort things like the Mortgage etc. The young girl on 911 was absolutely amazing she stayed with me on the phone the whole time until they were actually in my house, they were here for just under an hour doing all sorts of tests, my little boy then asks me if his Mummy is going to die, I was trying to keep strong for us both but that honestly broke me. In reality I was bricking it as I thought i was actually going to lose her, she kept on drifting in and out struggling to breath, thankfully the tests then done brought her back round, Bouncers my Wife has been double jabbed and was diagnosed with Long Covid after the first time, please please please take this seriously and think of others when you are out and about 💚
Fuck sakes mate, that’s horrendous. Hope she gets better quick bud.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I think that *&*^ Boris will end up selling the NHS to be honest, why else would they wipe off all their debt, that *&*^ has a lot to answer for in relation to Covid.
That's always been the plan, since well before covid.

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
I echo fellow radges' sentiments @The Family . That's an awful read. Wish you and Mrs The Family all the best.....

We can see the effects of Covid, but we are still fumbling about in the dark in respect of Long Covid. A myriad of symptoms, and very random.!

@hibbybilly , just catching up on the thread..... sorry for the loss of your good mate. RIP.

Fuck covid and fuck hertz tae.

The Family

Capital Radge
I have had to call another ambulance out tonight, once again my Wife was struggling to breathe, her oxygen levels dropped and the sore head that she was having since Thursday hasn’t gone away. She was having a phone consultation with her GP when things went from bad to worse, I was passed the phone and the Doctor saying you need to get your Wife an ambulance as she is very un well, the ambulance came out, there was three paramedics doing all these other tests, we are over 10 days since she caught this variant and it turns out the paramedics have said that this variant is a lot stronger than the first one she caught April last year. My Wife suffers from Fibromyalgia, Long Covid and now this stronger variant, I have had to take this week off work to look after her because fuck knows how long this going to be in her system for.

Stu

Maple Leaf Radge
I'm really to hear about your wife and the huge stress it has brought for you all mate. Horrible to hear of your lad's distress. What a horrendous experience for you all and I hope your wife makes a quick and full recovery.

Stu

Maple Leaf Radge
I have recently recovered from Covid. Personally if I had not been double jagged I expect I would have been hospitalised. So the vaccines are doing what they are designed for in my opinion.

Worth noting Greenmachine and yourself are referring to the UK. I suspect what you "saw" was England not the UK. England have pretty much dropped all rules around Covid, from social distancing through to mask wearing and returning to normal at work and public transport. Scotland, Wales and the North of Ireland have different rules and better compliance I suspect.
Glad to hear you got over your bout of Covid, Mark. I'm pro-vaccine and got double jagged at the first opportunity but it just goes to show that we can't treat it as a silver bullet where Covid is concerned. It's clear that some vaccinated people are not only dying still but that many are still becoming very ill indeed with it. I think people are underestimating how horrendously ill it can still make you.

You're right about how things are happening in England now in my view and I get the feeling people are being a bit more careful in Scotland and elsewhere. Public transport here sees very few masks worn in my experience. I only grocery shop these days but the odd time I've been in a supermarket it appears the same there too. With all restrictions pretty well dropped here Covid seems like an afterthought with many know - like it's not an issue any more. I really don' think we're there yet and what's more, I'm expecting the leaking of this Plan B to become a reality very soon indeed. Not that I'm expecting much willingness to comply.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
I have had to call another ambulance out tonight, once again my Wife was struggling to breathe, her oxygen levels dropped and the sore head that she was having since Thursday hasn’t gone away. She was having a phone consultation with her GP when things went from bad to worse, I was passed the phone and the Doctor saying you need to get your Wife an ambulance as she is very un well, the ambulance came out, there was three paramedics doing all these other tests, we are over 10 days since she caught this variant and it turns out the paramedics have said that this variant is a lot stronger than the first one she caught April last year. My Wife suffers from Fibromyalgia, Long Covid and now this stronger variant, I have had to take this week off work to look after her because fuck knows how long this going to be in her system for.
I'm really sorry to hear this, your wife is having a hellish time. Really hope things change for the better soon.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here