Corona virus on its own thread.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £51.37

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
Got a couple PCR tests coming, got the home tests but they do seem pretty useless, feels like the flu a bit but I'm guessing if the other half has tested positive I'm probably going through the same, got a couple inhalers so I'll just use them the now, cheers for the thoughts and advice guys, appreciated, feck Covid.

Admin
Got a couple PCR tests coming, got the home tests but they do seem pretty useless, feels like the flu a bit but I'm guessing if the other half has tested positive I'm probably going through the same, got a couple inhalers so I'll just use them the now, cheers for the thoughts and advice guys, appreciated, feck Covid.

In my experience you get a much quicker response if you go and get a PCR test, it takes days when you post it. I absolutely self isolated from my wife for the 10 days, she managed not to catch it.

Keep safe mate.

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Hope it goes alright mandy. Best luck mate

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
In my experience you get a much quicker response if you go and get a PCR test, it takes days when you post it. I absolutely self isolated from my wife for the 10 days, she managed not to catch it.

Keep safe mate.
Aye my daughter got her test at 11am at airport yesterday, results came through at 10pm.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
You and your family get well soon Mandy.👍

davhfc

Just A Radge
If you were at the match on Sunday it might just be a dose of the tynie cowie, should pass in a week or so.

Take it easy.

FranckSuzy

Do-gooder
Aye one of my household tested positive and I've recently become breathless, cough etc despite me testing negative, reckon I have it like hopefully the vaccines doing its job. Seems rife in schools etch just now, caught it from the bairns.
Hope you're doing OK. The lateral flow tests are p!sh to be honest and the PCR version is the gold standard...even though they can show a negative result even though the person is clearly positive 🙄

FranckSuzy

Do-gooder
Hope you're ok. If you don't have one it might be worth getting hold of a blood oxygen monitor. That can give you a bit of early warning just in case.

My daughter tested positive on a lateral flow on Sunday and confirmed by PCR yesterday. The rest of us tested negative.
I second that and actually have an app on my phone to measure my sats 🤭👍

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here