Corona virus on its own thread.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £51.37

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
The mood on here has certainly changed re vaccine passports, which I've been a supporter of all along, when it was 1st mooted it was howled down because of human rights , discrimination etfuckincetera .
Well what about the human rights of those that have done as they're told and been double jagged.
I certainly dont want to be limited to what I can do because selfish bastards have decided the Jags no' for them

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
The mood on here has certainly changed re vaccine passports, which I've been a supporter of all along, when it was 1st mooted it was howled down because of human rights , discrimination etfuckincetera .
Well what about the human rights of those that have done as they're told and been double jagged.
I certainly dont want to be limited to what I can do because selfish bastards have decided the Jags no' for them
ID and official confirmation certificate should be made mandatory for the foreseeable future, should waken those anti vaccers up.

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Load o shite.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Load o shite.
Bit harsh.
I assume you feel Covid isn’t a threat to you due to age/health etc.
Which is fair enough if a bit selfish.
Personally I’m at the other end of the spectrum re age/health so I’m all for ‘encouraging’ vaccination.

Selfish?

Of course.
But no more than those who refuse the jag.

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Bit harsh.
I assume you feel Covid isn’t a threat to you due to age/health etc.
Which is fair enough if a bit selfish.
Personally I’m at the other end of the spectrum re age/health so I’m all for ‘encouraging’ vaccination.

Selfish?

Of course.
But no more than those who refuse the jag.
I have had my first jab. 2nd one in a couple of weeks.
I am all for encouraging vaccs. I support front line NHS workers, and my organisation was leading in Convalescent Plasma (which unfort didnt work as the world intended it to, but it has opened other fields in Plasma collection), hugely benefitting our society.

The poster is calling folks bastards, and how (i presume) he feels that his human rights have been violated because other folks dont get a fuckin jab. Thats simply a bag o shite.

Should we extend this type of shite to include eg Flu jabs etc etc. Its a very sticky path to start down, and my only conclusion is a very dystopian future.

A business should have the right to say we do not want your custom if you cant produce some sort of vaccination evidence, similarly, a business shoul have the right to say we do not need a record of vaccination to receive your custom.

I would love everyone to get a jab, for the whole world to be vaccinated, but people have the right not to be also! I stand by the boys post being a bag o shite :54:

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
I have had my first jab. 2nd one in a couple of weeks.
I am all for encouraging vaccs. I support front line NHS workers, and my organisation was leading in Convalescent Plasma (which unfort didnt work as the world intended it to, but it has opened other fields in Plasma collection), hugely benefitting our society.

The poster is calling folks bastards, and how (i presume) he feels that his human rights have been violated because other folks dont get a fuckin jab. Thats simply a bag o shite.

Should we extend this type of shite to include eg Flu jabs etc etc. Its a very sticky path to start down, and my only conclusion is a very dystopian future.

A business should have the right to say we do not want your custom if you cant produce some sort of vaccination evidence, similarly, a business shoul have the right to say we do not need a record of vaccination to receive your custom.

I would love everyone to get a jab, for the whole world to be vaccinated, but people have the right not to be also! I stand by the boys post being a bag o shite :54:
I actually called them selfish bastards and I stand by that, but you're as entitled to your opinion as I am

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Nearly 7,000 cases today, ooft. I think the record was about 4,200 before this week.

Should be hitting herd immunity pronto at that rate.

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca

I'll reserve the right to change my mind about anything I like, especially in a constantly changing situation such as this.

Initially I'd presumed the vaccine would stop the spread of the virus.

My current thinking is that vaccine passports are a waste of time given being vaccinated does little to prevent you either getting or transmitting the disease.

I suspect (given they do feck all) they are being used in order to encourage more people to get vaccinated, which I find acceptable. Once that's done, they'll be dropped.

Another reason I was against them initially is I imagined a scenario where everyone would carry a difficult to fake card, without which you'd be unable to go to basic things like a pub, restaurant, gym etc. That's not the case and for some reason it's only large, often outdoor events where you're less likely to get Covid anyway.

All of this really just confirms that the governments have given up trying to stop the disease. It's now just a matter of time for most of us.

JFP1302

Just A Radge
Probably get a lockdown by the time the Derby comes in two weeks, would just be out luck.
With furlough ending at the end of September
With hospital admission and icu levels well under control.

Nah can't see it

Cases will go up and down , more vaccinations and then immunity from those that have had the virus
Just need to get on with it

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
With furlough ending at the end of September
With hospital admission and icu levels well under control.

Nah can't see it

Cases will go up and down , more vaccinations and then immunity from those that have had the virus
Just need to get on with it
Hope not but if cases keep rising I wouldn't be surprised

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Figures for West Lothian should be looking good seeing as there's apparently not a single testing site in the county. Even the one at Livingston FC has disappeared off the booking system.

JFP1302

Just A Radge
Figures for West Lothian should be looking good seeing as there's apparently not a single testing site in the county. Even the one at Livingston FC has disappeared off the booking system.
I was just tested at Whitburn Community Centre. Booked it this morning .

The lassie there did say they done well over 300 tests in the morning

Admin
I thinks it’s the opposite, it’s gone mental and places are full up?

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
I thinks it’s the opposite, it’s gone mental and places are full up?
I guess it must be, but airport was showing on list even though it wouldn't let me book. Nowhere in West Lothian was, ended up in Dunfermline.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here