Corona virus on its own thread.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £51.37

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
Interesting WHO seem to be changing there tune in China with more experts changing there tune on the origins of the virus.

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
Just read Galatasary flew into Greece for a friendly and went radge when asked tae show negative tests. The whole team tested positive.

They had negative tests but from the wrong time period and went home. Whole team testing positive highly unlikely and didn't happen.

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
I understand that England is now planning to introduce vaccine passports next month for big indoor events - clubs etc.

This is a funny one, partly because I'm quite against vaccine passports on the grounds of it being a form of segregation but additionally I'm naturally against anything the Tories do as that's usually a sure fire way to stay on the side of the good cnuts. I do think that despite the nonsensical way they're going about it (by opening everything first and putting it in place a month later) that it might actually be a sensible policy which will encourage people who've just been a bit lax, to get vaccinated.

Surely that can't be right? Going to need to think more about it.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
I understand that England is now planning to introduce vaccine passports next month for big indoor events - clubs etc.

This is a funny one, partly because I'm quite against vaccine passports on the grounds of it being a form of segregation but additionally I'm naturally against anything the Tories do as that's usually a sure fire way to stay on the side of the good cnuts. I do think that despite the nonsensical way they're going about it (by opening everything first and putting it in place a month later) that it might actually be a sensible policy which will encourage people who've just been a bit lax, to get vaccinated.

Surely that can't be right? Going to need to think more about it.
I don't think it'll ever actually be implemented. This government doesn't do considered policy implementations, they just bumble from one knee jerk reaction to the next. All that's happened here is that they've seen France make a similar announcement which suddenly prompted 3 million people to book a vaccine appointment and they've seen it as a quick and easy way to encourage more uptake. Which it undoubtedly is.

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
I don't think it'll ever actually be implemented. This government doesn't do considered policy implementations, they just bumble from one knee jerk reaction to the next. All that's happened here is that they've seen France make a similar announcement which suddenly prompted 3 million people to book a vaccine appointment and they've seen it as a quick and easy way to encourage more uptake. Which it undoubtedly is.

That explains it. Didn't think for a second that it was part of any great strategy and I think you're right, the sly bassas that they are, they'll have no intention of implementing.

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
Yesterday was my first time on public transport since Sept 2020.
I was on the train, Berwick to Edinburgh.
I was fuming how many folk were not wearing face coverings.
Lots of English ignoring the tannoy announcement advising it’s still mandatory in Scotland.
Another thing that pisses me off is those that only cover their mouths, not the nose WTF!

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Too many of these dafties about the Livi area.
Also the usual 'hard guys' who don't wear a mask in shops etc whilst glaring belligerently around them. I doubt they are all asthma sufferers.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge

"Cower from". What an abject c**t of a man.
While I don't normally wish ill on many folk I do wish ****s like him, trying to almost trivialise this virus, got a full proper dose of it.

These (tory) bastards are so untrustworthy I'm no more than 50/50 thinking this arsehole and his arsehole boss have never had it. PR stunt.

The party that put the N in cuts.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here