Corona virus on its own thread.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £51.37
Yes, it is. My two sons went to the fanzone, tested before and after but my question is why the fuck would anyone go to a fanzone to pay £6 for a pint of Heineken?

Seems young Gilmour has been oot on the lash with his Chelsea pals.
Your lads are sensible though probably that is not in abundence in any fanzone.

BIG G

Hattie

Donator
I read today, in the last 90 days there have been 4 covid related deaths in Scotland. Surely thats a very good stat🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Zab

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Trying to watch the First Minister's update that's supposed to be on and all I've heard so far is Tories wittering on about Manchester. Would rather know what's going on here in all honesty.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Trying to watch the First Minister's update that's supposed to be on and all I've heard so far is Tories wittering on about Manchester. Would rather know what's going on here in all honesty.
Aye, sometimes you'd think you'd tuned into one of the BBC English regions.

Glowing endorsement of Hancocks ability from England NHS boss Simon Stevens.

BIG G

This former Deputy Chair of the BMA says what Stevens wouldnae/couldnae. Well said sir.

BIG G

Greenmachine

Can anyone advise me here ?....I managed to get a printed copy of my vaccination record online by creating a password on the NHS Scotland website. They sent me a copy within a couple of days.
I have been asked by an elderly Canadian lady who lives in my block and who is desperately wanting to visit her sister in Canada later on in the year, how she goes about getting a similar copy of her vaccination record ? As she is in her 80's she was not sent a letter to get her jab, but was called by phone. She therefore has no username to order a copy online, and the telephone number given on the website was no help.

Anyone any idea how she can go about getting this ?

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Can anyone advise me here ?....I managed to get a printed copy of my vaccination record online by creating a password on the NHS Scotland website. They sent me a copy within a couple of days.
I have been asked by an elderly Canadian lady who lives in my block and who is desperately wanting to visit her sister in Canada later on in the year, how she goes about getting a similar copy of her vaccination record ? As she is in her 80's she was not sent a letter to get her jab, but was called by phone. She therefore has no username to order a copy online, and the telephone number given on the website was no help.

I think your vaccination status will be linked to your nhs number? If someone can sign her up to the website she should be able to see her current vaccination status and print it off if necessary. This is what I have been advised to do for my work for future travel to countries that require proof of vaccination

Greenmachine

I think your vaccination status will be linked to your nhs number? If someone can sign her up to the website she should be able to see her current vaccination status and print it off if necessary. This is what I have been advised to do for my work for future travel to countries that require proof of vaccination

Thanks for that.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge

I'd just phone the coronavirus helpline in Scotland.

Sometimes I am at a bit of a loss whether to put articles in the Covid thread or Tory corruption as they are linked inextricably.

Hancock and Javid are cut from the same corrupt, callous Conservative cloth. Neither can be trusted with our lives. Our NHS is not safe in the hands of any Tory ministers.

BIG G

Jamie

Admin
What does up to 100% reduction in infections using FFP3 compared to surgical masks mean?
It's either totally effective or not.
FFP3 masks are thee only mask effective, all the cloth ones etc that everyone uses are no worth a fuck imo, be as well no wearing any.

Jamie

Admin
I was wondering how they arrived at the conclusion that they can eliminate infection well nearly perhaps.
They wilnae 😅 as always gonna have on hands etc, which inevitably will touch face and so on, my only thought is finacial gain as these FFP3 masks are nearly 3 times as much to buy 🤣 be some company connected to blah blah land 🤣🤣

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here