Corona virus on its own thread.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
They're going to have to do a lot better at explaining what that app is. Cut it down to a sentence, don't expect everyone to read a full page.
Just used it in boozer and it's quite handy tbf. There's a QR code on every table so you just scan that and that's you checked in. Better than faffing about on the way in filling in a piece of paper and it'll give the Test and Trace people better info if needed.

Admin
I had my second Astra Zeneca jag on Saturday, felt fine on Saturday and yesterday, and after jag number one. Feel rotten today though.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
26 February for 1st, 1 May for 2nd, felt nowt with the first one, hingin' today though. Like a bad hangover and feverish/ aches.

My first AstraZeneca floored me! Dreading the second!

Getting my second AstraZenica this week. Old trick that I have employed before and after my numerous tattoos over the years and also for the first jab. Eyes down for a full house. Two paracetamol and two ibuprofen a couple of hours prior to and two bottles of splendid wine following. I feel no pain, not a care in the world and splendid sleep guarenteed.

Yours in anesthesiology.

BIG G

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
Interesting to note that Dominic raab is speculating that life will be close to ‘normal’ from June but masks will probably be staying for the foreseeable. Probably was always going to be that way right enough. I do think though that the aftershock of this pandemic will be felt for years and years ahead. Even if the government said you don’t have to wear masks, a large amount of people will still do so any way

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Interesting to note that Dominic raab is speculating that life will be close to ‘normal’ from June but masks will probably be staying for the foreseeable. Probably was always going to be that way right enough. I do think though that the aftershock of this pandemic will be felt for years and years ahead. Even if the government said you don’t have to wear masks, a large amount of people will still do so any way
You are probably right.....I think it should be up to the individual though.
People should be able to make their own risk assessment in the future with regard to Covid IMO.
Many will continue to wear masks, whereas many won't.
Personally, I don't think they should be mandatory where they are now beyond say the end of this year, but that's just my own opinion.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
26 February for 1st, 1 May for 2nd, felt nowt with the first one, hingin' today though. Like a bad hangover and feverish/ aches.
My youngest lassie was unwell 3 days after her first jag, also unwell a couple of days after her second yin tae, same symptoms. My mate was ill after his first jag tae. Think it’s just yer luck.

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
You are probably right.....I think it should be up to the individual though.
People should be able to make their own risk assessment in the future with regard to Covid IMO.
Many will continue to wear masks, whereas many won't.
Personally, I don't think they should be mandatory where they are now beyond say the end of this year, but that's just my own opinion.
Definitely, agree with that mate. Personally, I can’t wait until I can go work or the shop without having to wear one but aware there will be some who will want to

moathibby

Legendary Radge
India produces 60% of the vaccines world wide and yet they are dieying in their thousands. It's a sick society we live in. Boris can pay £800 quid a roll for wallpaper claim the vaccine is going swimmingly whilst India burns it's victims and the UK cuts it's foreign aide.

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
India spent over 2 billion on nuclear weapons in 2018, it has the 3rd highest number of billionaires in the world but it's the UK's fault for cutting foreign aid, aye right.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
You have to wonder what the hell is going on in Moray which is completely defying the overall trend in Scotland.

Last edited:

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
I wouldn't listen to Raab speculating on anything. Man is a sycophantic idiot.( he is a cabinet member!)
The opening up of everything en masse will lead to another lockdown.

aggie

Justified Radge
I wouldn't listen to Raab speculating on anything. Man is a sycophantic idiot.( he is a cabinet member!)
The opening up of everything en masse will lead to another lockdown.
No it won't. Or at the very least, it fucking shouldn't.

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
The media are at it as always. Avoid newspapers at all costs, no wonder people’s mental health is suffering during this crisis

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here