Corona virus on its own thread.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Cast your mind back 1 year, then fast forward month by month, pausing to ask yourself what effective control measures were in place for arrivals from abroad, each time.

BIG G
Yes, I know that the border control measures are weak and were a year too slow at being implemented, I just wondered what had happened today that you thought would be discussed.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Cast your mind back 1 year, then fast forward month by month, pausing to ask yourself what effective control measures were in place for arrivals from abroad, each time.

BIG G
We all knew that BIG G the point has been made repeatedly. The only folk that didn't apparently know were those that were able to put such measures in place although they probably did but chose to ignore it, probably for personal financial reasons.

I thought you were just on about this particular incident ... which everyone and their dug predicted would happen. Well except those that thought we had the toughest international restrictions in the world.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
That crowd that I copy the Edinburgh graph from did a survey a week or so ago about folks eating and drinking habits now compared with pre lockdowns. You might be interested.

I am in the slightly improved eating habits and have all but stopped drinking. I'm not teetotal I've just don't have the opportunity to drink at the moment. :11:

Screenshot_20210306-113556_COVID Symptom Study.jpg

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
That crowd that I copy the Edinburgh graph from did a survey a week or so ago about folks eating and drinking habits now compared with pre lockdowns. You might be interested.

I am in the slightly improved eating habits and have all but stopped drinking. I'm not teetotal I've just don't have the opportunity to drink at the moment. :11:

View attachment 4564

My eating habits have probably improved slightly due to not eating out. My alcohol consumption has dropped a fair bit due to not drinking in pubs, events etc.

On the other hand, I'm way less active and haven't been to the dentist for a year.

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
Dont like drinking in the house so my alcohol consumption's gone down , might have the odd beer with my tea. Definately eating healthier, probably for the same reason as hibadelic .Probably a lot fitter anaw taking the dug for long walks

moathibby

Legendary Radge
M y drinking will be down, I suspect my sugar consumption will be up but also my fitness will be up because of all the cycling.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Incredibly my alcohol intake has reached new heights, my liver must be about the size of a football.
Probably eating healthier because I’m doing some of the cooking.
:lookaround:

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
West Lothian 7 day average per 100k has dropped below 100 for the first time this year. Also has gone from being the highest rate in the country on 20 Feb to 7th now.

Admin
West Lothian 7 day average per 100k has dropped below 100 for the first time this year. Also has gone from being the highest rate in the country on 20 Feb to 7th now.

I saw that, we would be in the new tier 3, I think that would mean the reopening of non-essential retail, hospitality and services like gyms and hairdressers?

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
I saw that, we would be in the new tier 3, I think that would mean the reopening of non-essential retail, hospitality and services like gyms and hairdressers?
I believe so although I don't think the tier system kicks in till late April? Hopefully by then, and now that the mad West Lothian spike seems to have passed, we'll be down in line with the rest of Lothian (currently 40-50 case per 100k/7 days) so hopefully straight in to Tier 2.

Depends what happens when schools go back I suppose. And how many West Lothian huns got involved in the weekend shenanigans...

Found this:

1615318373721.png

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts