• Welcome to the New Server...Fire in, we lost about 1 hour although some of you a may have still been in DNS Propagation.
    See you in the Morning. GGTTH

Corona virus on its own thread.

Well, say it like it is then. UK implies Scotland is as culpable as England when that’s clearly not the case.

So if it had eminated from the culpably Scottish Governments' policy regarding inward travelling at that time you would be screaming like a petulant bairn to call it the Scottish strain. I think not. I repeat, dreary fucking me. I think my Nat amigos and I have many good ones, think you are talking kack but would not say so. Scrum in. Get on with it.

BIG G

Beagle

Donator
So if it had eminated from the culpably Scottish Governments' policy regarding inward travelling at that time you would be screaming like a petulant bairn to call it the Scottish strain. I think not. I repeat, dreary fucking me. I think my Nat amigos and I have many good ones, think you are talking kack but would not say so. Scrum in. Get on with it.

BIG G
You bet that if it had came from here it would be headline news in the tabloids and news media calling it Scottish. Would you still be referring to it as UK then or are you all for solidarity with our ‘friendly’ neighbours?

You bet that if it had came from here it would be headline news in the tabloids and news media calling it Scottish. Would you still be referring to it as UK then or are you all for solidarity with our ‘friendly’ neighbours?
You talk about English, NI, and Welsh workers as though they are enemies. I have more friends in England than West Lothian. Go figure Dixon.

BIG G

Beagle

Donator
You talk about English, NI, and Welsh workers as though they are enemies. I have more friends in England than West Lothian. Go figure Dixon.

BIG G
Wonder how I come to that conclusion that England as a country is Scotland’s enemy? Maybe something do do with almost 1000 years of war and invasion.
Why is it that we are somehow forced to stay pals with them while the rest of the world hates their guts? And the rest of the world does, believe me.
Independence for Scotland is payback time and the rest of the world will be quietly cheering us on. You’re gonna have to pick your side like all of us

A deadlier variant could develope in any constituent part of the UK, today or any time in the future. the name of it will pale into insignificance.

BIG G

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Wonder how I come to that conclusion that England as a country is Scotland’s enemy? Maybe something do do with almost 1000 years of war and invasion.
Why is it that we are somehow forced to stay pals with them while the rest of the world hates their guts? And the rest of the world does, believe me.
Independence for Scotland is payback time and the rest of the world will be quietly cheering us on. You’re gonna have to pick your side like all of us
They're no enemy of mine and I suspect (and hope) that you're in a very small minority in thinking that. Scotland voted to remain part of the UK, that doesn't sound to me like they're seen as an enemy.

No idea if the rules in the other three countries are the same as England.

BIG G

I do now. Watching the Scottish briefing, under unusualy good pressure from journalists, Freeman and Leitch confirmed that the Scottish strategy is the same as England's. Worrying.
People mixing for a smoke, breath of air, with security person, useless PPE requirements, compared to top grade Australian requirement.
Listened to an Aussie expert talking about learning leasons from this on Radio 4 this morning at 0600, he said that allowing people outside was in hindsight wrong. He reckoned that most infection occurred in corridors. Doors opened, negative pressure, infection firing into corridor. At least they are admitting to mistakes and addressimg them. If only.

BIG G

Last edited:

Beagle

Donator
A deadlier variant could develope in any constituent part of the UK, today or any time in the future. the name of it will pale into insignificance.

BIG G
Yes, all of that is right but as I said, if it originated in either Wales, Ireland or Scotland those fucks in the uk media and government would label it as such. All I was suggesting is that because it has originated in England, let them own it as the English variant and not disguise it to the rest of the world with giving it either ‘south east’ or ‘Kent’.

Yes, all of that is right but as I said, if it originated in either Wales, Ireland or Scotland those fucks in the uk media and government would label it as such. All I was suggesting is that because it has originated in England, let them own it as the English variant and not disguise it to the rest of the world with giving it either ‘south east’ or ‘Kent’.

Did you listen to the the expert opinion from the Edinburgh University before and after the Briefing today talking about the situation in Australia, referring to the UK variant. Carry On.

67dd7843-6598-44cd-bf9d-0c8dc47193b6-1.jpg

BIG G

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I do now. Watching the Scottish briefing, under unusualy good pressure from journalists, Freeman and Leitch confirmed that the Scottish strategy is the same as England's. Worrying.
People mixing for a smoke, breath of air, with security person, useless PPE requirements, compared to top grade Australian requirement.
Listened to an Aussie expert talking about learning leasons from this on Radio 4 this morning at 0600, he said that allowing people outside was in hindsight wrong. He reckoned that most infection occurred in corridors. Doors opened, negative pressure, infection firing into corridor. At least they are admitting to mistakes and addressimg them. If only.

BIG G
Just an observation.

In New Zealand folk are allowed out for an hours exercise a day, they seem to be doing well enough. Maybe its just the way its managed.

I'm finding this concern from the media around this tiny part of this single strategy a little perplexing. :sm113:

Its not like folk, experts even, haven't been calling for this for almost a year. Almost as if there's nothing else more serious going on that governments in the UK should be held to account for that doesn't warrant a mention.

Just an observation.

In New Zealand folk are allowed out for an hours exercise a day, they seem to be doing well enough. Maybe its just the way its managed.

I'm finding this concern from the media around this tiny part of this single strategy a little perplexing. :sm113:

Its not like folk, experts even, haven't been calling for this for almost a year. Almost as if there's nothing else more serious going on that governments in the UK should be held to account for that doesn't warrant a mention.
Previous posts on here confirm your observation that management in NZ, makes the countries of the UK over the past 365 days look look hapless and fucking useless. It is utterly pathetic that punters on this Hibs fan site were calling for this a year ago.

BIG G

Last edited:

Beagle

Donator
Did you listen to the the expert opinion from the Edinburgh University before and after the Briefing today talking about the situation in Australia, referring to the UK variant. Carry On.

View attachment 4436

BIG G
Nope. I don’t see what that has to do with anything though. It’s an English variant not a UK variant and somebody should be making that clear.
By the way, nice poster. Don’t know what the relevance is to the subject matter mind you

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
It is still a shit show that my Government in Scotland is following Boris slavishly . It will come back to bite their arses. Believe me

BIG G

I can see why the 4 nation approach would be ideal but at this stage the Scottish government should be giving an ultimatum. Protect England's borders or we'll protect Scotland's border with England.

It's potentially the lives and health of thousands of Scots at stake. Failing to do it once is understandable, not learning the lesson in the Summer was stupidity but at this stage, it's very clear and in the public domain what needs to happen, there's no excuse. Yet it's now mid-Feb and there are still thousands arriving daily into London with no plans to introduce quarantine procedures or stop them travelling to Scotland.

The thing that really irks me us it's the same shower of incompetents at Westminster who campaigned for years to "control are borders" who are unable to do it to save their own citizens.

Hattie

Donator
What mskes me sick is the way the bbc massage figures to make England look like they are doing better than any UK country.
they spin ages to suit an agenda that makes them look like everyone else is lagging behind.
scotlands over 80’s and care home stafff and pationets is far and away better than England.
But rather than relate that they spin it to suit. EG England has “offered” do many” but Scotlands figures are actual vaccines done.
I dont hate english people. I fuckin hate WM

What an utter penis of a man . Kind of stuff you'd hear an edl supporter say about the krauts and 2 world wars everyone hates them. Hate filled sad wee man I'd swap you for millions of good English people from Liverpool to Hackney. My kids are half English are they half hated around the world, what side do they pick the mungrals

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
What mskes me sick is the way the bbc massage figures to make England look like they are doing better than any UK country.
they spin ages to suit an agenda that makes them look like everyone else is lagging behind.
scotlands over 80’s and care home stafff and pationets is far and away better than England.
But rather than relate that they spin it to suit. EG England has “offered” do many” but Scotlands figures are actual vaccines done.
I dont hate english people. I fuckin hate WM
I don't think its the BBC. Sort of.

The UK government put their fake figures out and the media, quite rightly in my opinion, take and compare them with other countries and not just the devolved nations. Each outlet puts on its own slant.

I can understand that during campaigning all political parties are a bit economical with the truth shall we say but for the most part HM Governments have been fair when publishing numbers to the point of being anal about getting them as accurate as possible. That went for folk I knew in England as well. Of course there were some numbers just didn't get published! It seems those days of being honest and impartial have gone, in London anyway.

What annoys me is the BBC have set themselves up as Lord of the Fact Checker, a paragon of even handedness, but constantly allow government misinformation to be spouted across their whole platform. He who pays the piper and all that.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
Monthly Goal: £107.00
Donations so far: £50.00

Unread Posts