• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Commons

The Family

Capital Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
The Smellies playing up as per usual.

Also hearing he who shall not be named but got arses on seats could be coming back.

Scott Allan?

nein danke

Scott Allan?

nein danke

:wink:

Allan can get himself tae fuck.

Allan can get himself tae $#@!.

Sorry mate I have to disagree, he is exactly the type of player we need TBH.

I'm with Fritz on this one. Allan can fukk off.

Just what we need? Is he bollox.

Out of interest in what respect? Doesnt work nearly hard enough.

In my humble opinion, i couldnae care less what type of player he is. He`s a gutless, lying fuckin hun bastard who colluded with members of the hun squad to try and work his slimy wee ticket out of our club. He can, and i`ll repeat it again, go and fuck himself.

The Smellies playing up as per usual.

Also hearing he who shall not be named but got arses on seats could be coming back.

Usual source Family Guy or just guff?

:popcorn3:

In my humble opinion, i couldnae care less what type of player he is. He`s a gutless, lying fuckin hun bastard who colluded with members of the hun squad to try and work his slimy wee ticket out of our club. He can, and i`ll repeat it again, go and fuck himself.

I'm with you on that one.

I agree. I get though how he upsets others.

I'm with Fritz on this one. Allan can fukk off.

Just what we need? Is he bollox.

I understand peoples anger on this, although if the Commons deal falls through then he will be a much better option to the likes of Shinnie and Dylan can't seem to keep himself fit for long periods.
[MENTION=20]Sir Shrink[/MENTION] - Usual source mate, it's an option to us, although United also keen.

In my humble opinion, i couldnae care less what type of player he is. He`s a gutless, lying $#@!in hun $#@! who colluded with members of the hun squad to try and work his slimy wee ticket out of our club. He can, and i`ll repeat it again, go and $#@! himself.

This sums it up perfectly for me. He can GTF!

Scotty who?

He can get himself directly to fuck.

Put money on him not coming to hibs ...basically alot of pish IMHO.

No we dont, we do not need a disrespectful unloyal player, we may need a player with similar talent, but definitely not him

Not for me, apart from the fact he's a Hun, his work-rate and attitude are doubtful and despite his talent he hardly scores any goals and we need midfielders who can contribute especially if Commons goes!

If he couldn't cut it at Rotherham why would anyone thing he could do the business here? It's a no from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a fuck no from me.

While many of the supporters aren't that keen on him the club, directors and Stubbs for example, were at pains to say repeatedly what a nice chap he is and how they continued on speaking terms for months afterwards. Obviously Stubbs even went as far as resigning him!

When he went to celtc they apparently ripped up his diabetic??? regime Hibs had formulated for him and had him on something quite different. No idea if this had any affect on his game but he's never been the same player - not even close!

I might forgive. Maybe in time for next dead after an in depth medical assessment a pre season.

If he hadn't gone, allowing leeway for others to come in, it would have been a very different season.

If he hadn't gone, allowing leeway for others to come in, it would have been a very different season.

That may be so, but it's not something he deserves an iota of credit for. Scott Allan was nowhere before we took him on. Last season he'd been given number ten, we were clearly building the side around him, and he'd gone on record (which he didn't need to do) and said he was happy to stay. And then - bang. It blows up. As far as he knew at the time, he wanted to derail our season before it had started, and directly strengthen our nearest rivals. I know there's no loyalty in football, but there really is a limit.

And are we forgetting the scenes on the park at that diddy cup game against the orcs? (Which of course he never started due to the furore) Quite apart from the love-in with the Huns end, when he came on it was clear to me that he was acting the part of "I'm being mistreated here, Andy (sob), but look how good I am". I remember the atmosphere, it was really unpleasant.

So in short: Nut. He can even join Hertz or Dundee Utd, but I'd rather not see his self-aggrandising coupon at our club. He can fcuk the fcuk off, and away and fling shite at himsel.

That may be so, but it's not something he deserves an iota of credit for. Scott Allan was nowhere before we took him on. Last season he'd been given number ten, we were clearly building the side around him, and he'd gone on record (which he didn't need to do) and said he was happy to stay. And then - bang. It blows up. As far as he knew at the time, he wanted to derail our season before it had started, and directly strengthen our nearest rivals. I know there's no loyalty in football, but there really is a limit.

And are we forgetting the scenes on the park at that diddy cup game against the orcs? (Which of course he never started due to the furore) Quite apart from the love-in with the Huns end, when he came on it was clear to me that he was acting the part of "I'm being mistreated here, Andy (sob), but look how good I am". I remember the atmosphere, it was really unpleasant.

So in short: Nut. He can even join Hertz or Dundee Utd, but I'd rather not see his self-aggrandising coupon at our club. He can fcuk the fcuk off, and away and fling shite at himsel.

Well said. Succinctly put.

Gave him a chance and he launched it back in out faces so for me he can keep himself as far too fuck away from Easter road as possible

Lennon has already said that if we don't sign Commons then he won't look for another "number 10" type as we already have Shinnie & Keatings. Hopefully we can get him back, but if not I'd rather we used any funds available to strengthen the squad elsewhere.

Scott Alan - nah. He's nowhere near good enough to act as a replacement for Kris Commons, and not significantly better than what we have to make it worth even contemplating bringing back someone who showed our club such disrespect.

So in short: Nut. He can even join Hertz or Dundee Utd, but I'd rather not see his self-aggrandising coupon at our club. He can fcuk the fcuk off, and away and fling $#@!e at himsel.

Sums it up for me. If we let him back then we might as well say there is nothing special about our club and we will accept anything

Cant believe this has even been mentioned Hibs interested in SA. IMO he will see his contract out, go to Sevco and rot as he has been doing since leaving Hibs. Silly Laddie....had the world at his feet then fooked it up by thinking he could move to whoever he wanted and whenever he wanted.

I don't believe that we are interested in the ungrateful hunphuck, made up pish

Any news on Commons?

I don't believe that we are interested in the ungrateful hunphuck, made up pish

Yeah you're probably right, a way of the media/agent to stir things up

In my humble opinion, i couldnae care less what type of player he is. He`s a gutless, lying $#@!in hun $#@! who colluded with members of the hun squad to try and work his slimy wee ticket out of our club. He can, and i`ll repeat it again, go and $#@! himself.

Like you, I'm inclined to sit on the fence on this one :giggle:

Like you, I'm inclined to sit on the fence on this one :giggle:

Yes, [MENTION=7996]aggie[/MENTION] put the point rather more eloquently than i did but i think the basic jist of the two posts are roughly the same.. :lookaround:

There are suggestions that he will play for Celtc at the weekend to say his goodbyes, if this happen then he has to finish the season with them or with us, can't play for 3 clubs in the same season; this would also cup-tie him if he was to return to Hibs.

Cannae believe there are folk who would be happy wie Scott fuckin Allan coming back to Hibs tbh send the wee hun wannabe tae work wie Thommo at his coaching dump

SA was an option that was given to us if the Commons deal fell through, although my source tells me we have made Commons an offer to come here and it's up to him, this is a permanent deal depending what release he can get from the smellies.

Really hope we can get Commons till the end of the season. I also predict a pre-contract for Danny Swanson and possibly one other signing before the end of the window.

Really hope we can get Commons till the end of the season. I also predict a pre-contract for Danny Swanson and possibly one other signing before the end of the window.

My understanding is Commons on a permanent deal mate, not heard anything about Swanson.

My understanding is Commons on a permanent deal mate, not heard anything about Swanson.

The only thing I had heard regarding Swanson was that we had made an offer to St Johnstone ,but they knocked it back, so going down the pre contract route. probably a Loady P..h though !!!

Cannae believe there are folk who would be happy wie Scott fuckin Allan coming back to Hibs tbh send the wee hun wannabe tae work wie Thommo at his coaching dump

Despite the Retard exclusively revealing that Scott Allan had 'been axed' (dinnae get excited Mixu, it wasn't involving a real axe) and was back at the Smellies, it is of course a pile of shite.
He returned briefly to get treatment for an injury and is still on loan at Rotherham, with an expectation that he may play this weekend.

Panic ye not.

Despite the Retard exclusively revealing that Scott Allan had 'been axed' (dinnae get excited Mixu, it wasn't involving a real axe) and was back at the Smellies, it is of course a pile of shite.
He returned briefly to get treatment for an injury and is still on loan at Rotherham, with an expectation that he may play this weekend.

Panic ye not.

Tbh I couldnae care where the wee rat is, rotting in hell would be fine wie me, its the fact that some people think this would be good for Hibs hahahahahaha but aye, thank god its no a 'done deal' Doc

Tbh I couldnae care where the wee rat is, rotting in hell would be fine wie me, its the fact that some people think this would be good for Hibs hahahahahaha but aye, thank god its no a 'done deal' Doc

Rotting in hell would be an acceptable location, I agree.

:approve:

This thread has been viewed 5290 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back