Club Update | Pay Per View

SlovSam

Bounce Radge
Arent Hibs turning down the chance here of an easy Ā£60,000 by not streaming the opening game to pay per view fans.?šŸ¤”

This excuse of protecting the season tickets holders or hoping to flog a handful more season tickets by Saturday seems a bit flimsyšŸ¤”.

There is a potential market of 10,000 people wanting to see this game on pay per view being Hibs walk up fans and lapsed season tickets holders plus Kilmarnock fans and if just 3,000 of that number streamed in at Ā£20 then that's Ā£60,000 income.

The fixtures fall in our favor until October but is there not a possibility Hibs can't yet handle the administration or maybe the volume as with 4 days to go they and they haven't yet organised the main bulk of 10,500 seasons tickets holders with either passwords or test events.šŸ˜„.

Dempster and technology has a chequered history but you would have thought "Sleepy Ron" would be more on the ball than this.šŸ¤”

Last edited:

Arnold

Bounce Radge
If your phone and telly have screen mirroring you can watch it on the tv that way, that's what I will be attempting

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
The fixtures fall in our favor until October but is there not a possibility Hibs can't yet handle the administration or maybe the volume as with 4 days to go they and they haven't yet organised the main bulk of 10,500 seasons tickets holders with either passwords or test events.
First time I read the original club release, that's exactly how it read:

"Gie's a break we just got home games more or less sorted, niw we'll be needin' another month at least to get the away stuff organised wi a' they bams fae other teams!"

emerald green

Bounce Radge
So walk up fans are unable watch the home opener against Kilmarnock ?

Season tixcket holders can, and international Hibs TV subscribers can.?

Is that correct?

emerald green

Bounce Radge
Seems so.
Thanks for reply M....

Seems daft from Hibernian. I should have been able to log in and pay eg 20 blabs to watch the game. Id wager there would have been a good few thousand walk ups to ER this saturday, and a good proportion would have done a pay per view.

The system will have been load tested and the extra wouldnt have made a difference from that side of things. In 2020 it shouldnt have been that difficult (at all) to have this in place.

Hibernian wasnae founded for those with privelage.

jetsam1

Radge McRadge of Radge End
Bounce Radge
I would certainly be interested in a "walk option" for at least some games over the season. With a young family and a new job the International Plan is still a bit too much in one go for me. Maybe in years to come I can plan for it and hopefully be able to push to it. I would presume that the pay per view is likely to mirror the cost of a home match day ticket?

Admin
Thanks for reply M....

Seems daft from Hibernian. I should have been able to log in and pay eg 20 blabs to watch the game. Id wager there would have been a good few thousand walk ups to ER this saturday, and a good proportion would have done a pay per view.

The system will have been load tested and the extra wouldnt have made a difference from that side of things. In 2020 it shouldnt have been that difficult (at all) to have this in place.

Hibernian wasnae founded for those with privelage.
I agree, the seem to be missing a decent opportunity to secure extra income whilst catering for another important part of the Hibs support. What they cannae stop is folk going round to their season ticket holding mates house to watch the game, I expect lots of people are planning just that?

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Bounce Radge
I would certainly be interested in a "walk option" for at least some games over the season. With a young family and a new job the International Plan is still a bit too much in one go for me. Maybe in years to come I can plan for it and hopefully be able to push to it. I would presume that the pay per view is likely to mirror the cost of a home match day ticket?
International Monthly is 18 quid a month. For every game.
1 walk up game will probably cost more than that.
You don't have to pay for the year in one go.

emerald green

Bounce Radge
I agree, the seem to be missing a decent opportunity to secure extra income whilst catering for another important part of the Hibs support. What they cannae stop is folk going round to their season ticket holding mates house to watch the game, I expect lots of people are planning just that?
yes, I think loads of those walk up supporters will simply go to a Season Ticket holding mates house and watch it there... shame they have to, rather than just giving the cabbage straight cash. There would have been a "good" kilmarnock support with it being the opener... tho' I presume there is something set up for them.... I believe Livingston have it in place for their fans to PPV.

Sluggish from Hibs... and a wee bit daft imo, bearing in mind how often we are bombarded with how skint our club is.

Have no fear radges, Hibernian FC will not be losing out on the Emerald pound. I will be commencing my DD for HSL when I am paid at the end of this 5 week month.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of Ā£100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£40.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old