Club Captain Next Season?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I’d do same
has value now don’t think he will in future.

I think it's a good time, since the offers in January, he's been shown to be more and more error prone.
Obviously he can improve and be a big player for us and perhaps more money with more time under his belt.
But if those errors keep hanging around, he'll not pull the same numbers.

I like him, I hope he does well, but I wouldn't be against him leaving for money this summer.

tricky

Legendary Radge
If it helps, Maxwell played in the League Cup semi season 19-20. Laidlaw played in the semi of 18-19. Both ahead of Rocky. Both played badly. Unlike Macey, who was good.

A horrific decision from Lennon playing laidlaw in that cup semi, he’d played couple of league games before when Rocky was injured or suspended and apparently didn’t deserve to be dropped..

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
I’ve said it earlier in the thread.... the Club Captain is Sir David. If he’s here next season it will be him again.

Onfield captain is a different gig altogether.

Bobby_Combe

Just A Radge
If it helps, Maxwell played in the League Cup semi season 19-20. Laidlaw played in the semi of 18-19. Both ahead of Rocky. Both played badly. Unlike Macey, who was good.
Sorry, I'm not getting after MM. he's a good keeper and I hope he IS our first choice next year. I also hear good things about Kevin Dabrowski, who's signed for another 2 years, so goalie isn't really a worry. I would like to see an experienced centre-back signed early, and the captaincy IMO needs sorted - we've lacked effective leadership on the pitch too often this last twelve months.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here