• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Club Announcement at 2

When the kit is launched they should put a "Fit Finder" on the site like the one on here. Basically asks you what size and shape of fat bassa you are (including whether your belly shape is of the "rounder" variety) so you can get the right size.

Hot water in the lavvies? A man can dream 🙏
Water off completely.

When the kit is launched they should put a "Fit Finder" on the site like the one on here. Basically asks you what size and shape of fat bassa you are (including whether your belly shape is of the "rounder" variety) so you can get the right size.

I bought it this week, its well sized and good quality.

I bought it this week, its well sized and good quality.
Think I might scoot across to Livi tomorrow and pick one up. Too tight to pay a fiver delivery!

Think I might scoot across to Livi tomorrow and pick one up. Too tight to pay a fiver delivery!

It was free delivery on Monday! They are cracking, the 78 world cup one is braw too.

It was free delivery on Monday! They are cracking, the 78 world cup one is braw too.
My laddie got the Mexico 86 one, looks ace. Of course if the wee shite had mentioned he was ordering I could have got one in same order.

My laddie got the Mexico 86 one, looks ace. Of course if the wee shite had mentioned he was ordering I could have got one in same order.

Think the 86 one is polyester, makes me sweat like a jambo in a swingpark.

he / she is a vast improvement on that idiot kenny Millar
Deary me.
Another undercover hun/diet hun.

the ultimate Scotland shirt

Deary me.
I don’t think he/she is.

Just basically a :852:

Angry angry man. Must tear the head off it.

Must tear the head off it.
i tend not to post my plans on the Bounce like that but fair play, enjoy.

Deary me.
far from it.. Season ticket holder for over 25 years...

I don’t think he/she is.

Just basically a :852:

Angry angry man. Must tear the head off it.
Hahaha.. Personal insults. Showing your class and how uneducated you are..

Hahaha.. Personal insults. Showing your class and how uneducated you are..
I’m pretty well educated actually, although I accept the class comment.
I apologise unreservedly for the public slur, although I reserve the right to think it.

Nice to have a sponsor, but the build up wasn't really necessary.

Although it helped reinforce my opinion on using Twitter (or not using it), so it was helpful from that PoV.

Although it helped reinforce my opinion on using Twitter (or not using it), so it was helpful from that PoV.
Welcome to the Bounce.

I personally thought it was a bit OTT, but you have to admit, it got people talking. I doubt it would have generated as much interest if they just said "new shirt sponsor at 2pm". A lot of folk would've said stuff like "So what? Get signing players" etc

I am fairly sure the build up and video were not all about the sponsorship.
After watching the video i didn’t give the sponsor a second thought, I did however want to get back to ER and watch Hibs games again.
The video was magic IMO.

I’m pretty well educated actually, although I accept the class comment.
I apologise unreservedly for the public slur, although I reserve the right to think it.
Well educated people don't resort to public insults...

Well, clearly you’re mistaken fuckface

Well, clearly you’re mistaken fuckface
You certainly wouldn't say that to my face that's for sure.....

I’m tired of you now and obviously terrified so cheery bye tough guy.

I’m with Smurf. Whilst I think our fanbase can be amongst the most torn faced of all football clubs worldwide sometimes, our social media presence of late has been embarrassing to say the least. Starting with, in my opinion, the cringiest piece of marketing ever seen in Scottish football with the Malaprop Sisters season ticket video, it appears our Twitter account has been taken over by a graduate of The University of Norwich, who has previously tweeted about his nan beating Scotland at the Euros and has prior experience of working with the LadBible etc. The posts of condolence re: Prince Philip only cemented that annoyance and if Hibs want fans onboard, something as simple as the running of social media accounts should be at least in the hands of someone who has a rapport with the fans and what the club represents.

Watch him Pisstoleer, he will invite you round to see his shed. It ends in tears.😳

I would. PM me 😂

I’m with Smurf. Whilst I think our fanbase can be amongst the most torn faced of all football clubs worldwide sometimes, our social media presence of late has been embarrassing to say the least. Starting with, in my opinion, the cringiest piece of marketing ever seen in Scottish football with the Malaprop Sisters season ticket video, it appears our Twitter account has been taken over by a graduate of The University of Norwich, who has previously tweeted about his nan beating Scotland at the Euros and has prior experience of working with the LadBible etc. The posts of condolence re: Prince Philip only cemented that annoyance and if Hibs want fans onboard, something as simple as the running of social media accounts should be at least in the hands of someone who has a rapport with the fans and what the club represents.

I think Hibs have tried to jump onto a trend of “banter” club accounts, for me it doesn’t work.

I’d be quite happy if the social media accounts stuck to news stories, interviews, features (like the stuff we used to, Fontaine of knowledge etc.) and marketing. And of course a wee bit exuberance after a but result. Leave the forced banter behind.

Guessing Friday for the kit?

I think Hibs have tried to jump onto a trend of “banter” club accounts, for me it doesn’t work.

I’d be quite happy if the social media accounts stuck to news stories, interviews, features (like the stuff we used to, Fontaine of knowledge etc.) and marketing. And of course a wee bit exuberance after a but result. Leave the forced banter behind.
Sometimes they hit, sometimes they miss and generally I'm okay with it whatever. Apart from the time they let the unpaid summer intern loose with ThisIsOurHashtag. Nearly bounced my phone off the wall.

Reactions: Zab

This thread has been viewed 5446 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back