Club Announcement at 2

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
When the kit is launched they should put a "Fit Finder" on the site like the one on here. Basically asks you what size and shape of fat bassa you are (including whether your belly shape is of the "rounder" variety) so you can get the right size.

Admin
When the kit is launched they should put a "Fit Finder" on the site like the one on here. Basically asks you what size and shape of fat bassa you are (including whether your belly shape is of the "rounder" variety) so you can get the right size.

I bought it this week, its well sized and good quality.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
It was free delivery on Monday! They are cracking, the 78 world cup one is braw too.
My laddie got the Mexico 86 one, looks ace. Of course if the wee shite had mentioned he was ordering I could have got one in same order.

DresdenHibs

New radge
Nice to have a sponsor, but the build up wasn't really necessary.

Although it helped reinforce my opinion on using Twitter (or not using it), so it was helpful from that PoV.

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
I personally thought it was a bit OTT, but you have to admit, it got people talking. I doubt it would have generated as much interest if they just said "new shirt sponsor at 2pm". A lot of folk would've said stuff like "So what? Get signing players" etc

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
Nice to have a sponsor, but the build up wasn't really necessary.

Although it helped reinforce my opinion on using Twitter (or not using it), so it was helpful from that PoV.
I am fairly sure the build up and video were not all about the sponsorship.
After watching the video i didn’t give the sponsor a second thought, I did however want to get back to ER and watch Hibs games again.
The video was magic IMO.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here