• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

CL final Chelsea-ManC

HaarlemShuffler

Coffeeshop Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Hibs = Man City
St Johnstone = Chelsea

Had the hammer on them recently too did Chelsea.

Well done Thomas Tüchel crazy man

Hibs = Man City
St Johnstone = Chelsea

Had the hammer on them recently too did Chelsea.

Well done Thomas Tüchel crazy man

Best game of football I’ve seen for a long time. Both teams played with real tempo, thought Chelsea deserved it.

Decent game, enjoyed it from a neutral point of view. Just listening to them speaking after the game. 59/60 Pepe’s played a holding midfielder in games. Didn’t in the biggest game of the season.

Reactions: Zab
I really don’t, and haven’t , for a long time , gave a flying one for the champions league. It is all what is wrong with football.

I really don’t, and haven’t , for a long time , gave a flying one for the champions league. It is all what is wrong with football.

Honestly feel the same. I just turned it on as I was in the hoose with nothing better to do

Opinions eh!
I watched it and thought it was pretty shit.

Has one city had both runners up in Europe before last night?

Good point. Dunno? Madrid or Milan perhaps?

London in 2019.

Spurs lost the Champions League final and Arsenal lost the Europa League final. London also had a winner as Chelsea beat Arsenal.

How did Tommy Sheridan get on the pitch?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210530-204027_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210530-204027_Twitter.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 18
How did Tommy Sheridan get on the pitch?
John Terry must be livid.

Best game of football I’ve seen for a long time. Both teams played with real tempo, thought Chelsea deserved it.
Agreed. End to end exciting match with good chances to score for both teams. I thought it could have swung either way. I wasn't sure what we'd get having been bored to tears with one of the worst finals in recent memory the last time English opposition met in the final (Spurs vs Lpool).

This thread has been viewed 720 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back