Cillian Sheridan linked

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
He's not gonna drop a midfielder for another striker.

When Boyle joins whoever up front, Boyle essentially works both wings on his own, switching sides as it goes.

We'll see, obviously. But so far, he's not playing Murray beside Shaw, he's not playing Dave, at all. Stokes played upfront like twice at the start of the season. McClaren getting 4 minutes a game.

Swanson coning into the team is another midfielder. Losing Stokes and Bartley struggling is the perfect chance to put another guy up top. But he's using Slivka instead.

He likes having one forward with a full midfield.

Senior_Webby

Just A Radge
He's not gonna drop a midfielder for another striker.

When Boyle joins whoever up front, Boyle essentially works both wings on his own, switching sides as it goes.

We'll see, obviously. But so far, he's not playing Murray beside Shaw, he's not playing Dave, at all. Stokes played upfront like twice at the start of the season. McClaren getting 4 minutes a game.

Swanson coning into the team is another midfielder. Losing Stokes and Bartley struggling is the perfect chance to put another guy up top. But he's using Slivka instead.

He likes having one forward with a full midfield.

The problem with that is it makes us quite predictable to play against. Lots of possession but then you know the rest... I’d love to see a plan b sometimes.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
The problem with that is it makes us quite predictable to play against. Lots of possession but then you know the rest... I’d love to see a plan b sometimes.

I agree with that, if Bartley is needing time off, surgery or whatever else, McGinn and McGeouch can do that middle job on their own betweem them, we don't need to have Marv in there all the time, as much as it does help.
Then 2 wide men and 2 up top.

An attacking controlling 442, we're more than good enough to go there. Tbh I'd think it would have it's benefits even with the forwards we have now. Oli has quite a good footballing head from what I've seen and Simon runs for days. Stokes is he wasn't a fanny could also play here, he likes dropping deep and picking up the ball, turning etc, so he could be a deeper forward for the likes of Oli and Simon to run off of. Dave has shown he can win headers in his fleeting cameos and McLaren despite having not seen him, is quick and technical (from every game and profile I've found him in)

Sheridan could obviously come into the team and add to that, I wasn't trying to put down us signing him. But on his own he's not the answer. There needs to be more than just a few personnel changes for me.
Which is the point I was trying to make.

Zab

Admin
It was East Fife and I remember him playing quite well that evening 'at the shows' and coming away hoping we would sign him. I expect he played for Lenny at Celtc?

I remember thinking similar, pretty sure he ended up at Kilmarnock. He must have been there at the same time as Neil.

Stu

Maple Leaf Radge
Hiya Swiss Tony :giggle:

Being this close to the end of the transfer window is a little like being in a nine car pile-up on a dual carriageway and like making love to a beautiful woman.

First of all, brace yourself, hold on tight - particularly if it's a rear-ender - and pray you make contact with the twin airbags as soon as possible.

Reactions: Zab

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Rumour has it, six month loan deal.

Recall he was linked with Hibs a few years ago Been playing with Polish side, Jagiellonia Bialystock apparently

Twenty eight years-old, 6ft, 5ins.

Know a guy from Poland living in Dumbiedykes who likes Hibs and Jags is his hometown club