Cillian Sheridan linked

Stu

Maple Leaf Radge
Rumour has it, six month loan deal.

Recall he was linked with Hibs a few years ago Been playing with Polish side, Jagiellonia Bialystock apparently

Twenty eight years-old, 6ft, 5ins.

Central_Hibee

Well-Known Radge
Heard it was a swap for stokes
There could be something in that. They were certainly interested in stokes this time last year.https://www.www.contrast.org/hillsborough//sport/football/2868120/blackburn-striker-anthony-stokes-is-a-shock-target-for-polish-top-flight-side-jagiellonia-bialystok/

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
No so sure I'm a fan of Cillian, he's really been around, loads of loan deals his whole career.

Just looked him up though, 14 games and 8 goals in Poland, got another year and a half on his current contract and has only scored upwards of 10 once, in Cyprus a few seasons back.

Zab

Admin
He’s never been an out and out goal scorer during his career, but he could be and effective target man giving us the bit of height & strength our attack currently lacks.

Part of our problem is chance creation so he’d give us a different dynamic in that respect.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Hibs had him on trial a few years back. He scored in a friendly but we didn't offer him a deal.
he seems to be more of a Gunt type player.

He's just big.

Zab

Admin
Hibs had him on trial a few years back. He scored in a friendly but we didn't offer him a deal.
he seems to be more of a Gunt type player.

He's just big.

I remember being at the game, he played up front with Gary O’Connor. Want to say it was against Alloa but could be wrong.

Stu

Maple Leaf Radge
I can't really comment on Sheridan's abilities as I haven't seem him play.

Right now, with time going on and Hibs possibly being in a bit of a fix regarding replacing Stokes, save a rabbit being pulled out of the hat, I'd be happy for Hibs to give a player of this type a go. The role reminds of Grant Holt a bit - the type of player than bring others into the game, take a buffeting and get in where it matters.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I can't really comment on Sheridan's abilities as I haven't seem him play.

Right now, with time going on and Hibs possibly being in a bit of a fix regarding replacing Stokes, save a rabbit being pulled out of the hat, I'd be happy for Hibs to give a player of this type a go. The role reminds of Grant Holt a bit - the type of player than bring others into the game, take a buffeting and get in where it matters.

Are we really gonna change the system we play in order to do so though?

We play with one up top, two wingers and very little support from midfield and very rarely do we get a late runner.

I'm unconvinced.

Stu

Maple Leaf Radge
Are we really gonna change the system we play in order to do so though?

We play with one up top, two wingers and very little support from midfield and very rarely do we get a late runner.

I'm unconvinced.

Is the system we're playing at the moment producing lots of goals?

I'm unconvinced about that.

Zab

Admin
And have you seen anything to suggest Neil will change his tactics?

He’s been fairly flexible with his tactics while at Hibs. He isn’t even using the 433 wingers system at present, it’s two upfront with a diamond in midfield.

Admin
I remember being at the game, he played up front with Gary O’Connor. Want to say it was against Alloa but could be wrong.

It was East Fife and I remember him playing quite well that evening 'at the shows' and coming away hoping we would sign him. I expect he played for Lenny at Celtc?