Chris Mueller

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Reaction score
Why the fuck isn't Nisbet not putting his laces through it???!!! Fuck sake.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Reaction score
How the fuck isn't that a pen!!!!!!

Jack K

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Bump.
Have read through the 3 pages of this thread and can add one other bit of information to help with managing our expectations of the guy and give a better understanding of his status in the MLS and that is his salary at Orlando. He was on £1800 a week whilst the very poor Jake Mulraney who moved to the MLS from Hearts is on twice that amount and Findlay the ex Kilmarnock centre half is on 3 times times that amount at Portland.
What the guy does have is great attitude, energy and application. I think he will do everything in his power to make his move a success which is good enough for me. But we need to go easy on the expectation levels.

Has anyone spoken with Chris since he arrived?
How is he settling in etc?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Reaction score
Bump.
Have read through the 3 pages of this thread and can add one other bit of information to help with managing our expectations of the guy and give a better understanding of his status in the MLS and that is his salary at Orlando. He was on £1800 a week whilst the very poor Jake Mulraney who moved to the MLS from Hearts is on twice that amount and Findlay the ex Kilmarnock centre half is on 3 times times that amount at Portland.
What the guy does have is great attitude, energy and application. I think he will do everything in his power to make his move a success which is good enough for me. But we need to go easy on the expectation levels.

Has anyone spoken with Chris since he arrived?
How is he settling in etc?

Wages don't mean anything. He came up through the system whereas the other 2 players mentioned here moved half way around the world. Of course they're on more money.

I think he'll be fine.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

Support the Site!

Goal
£100.00
Earned
£57.00