Chris Mueller

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Reaction score
Twice I think.

He will need to be in consideration for the US national team to have earned a permit to come here under new rules I think?
Lets hope he does well

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Has he been capped ?
Yep. 2 caps and 2 goals so far. I think he'll be keen to build on that.
Whilst I'm not expecting him to be the next Ronaldo (and I've also never seen him play) I DO expect he'll have a better attitude, workrate, ambition and team ethic than Nisbet.
I think he'll definitely come with work ethic which sometimes makes the difference. Not expecting a player like Ronaldo either but hopefully a Boyle-esque player for the opposite wing. I really like what I've seen of him so far.

FTJT

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
A good rep at a decent standard with other teams interested. Hard to get too sniffy at.

imo, for both him and Dylan Tait, expect inconsistency and struggling to get into the XI as a baseline expectation; we should really reserve judgement until this time next year. The fact that both of them will have spent a decent amount of time training with the squad before signing should be a huge help, but it's still young players joining midway through the season from a different league.

Zab

Admin
Reaction score
A good rep at a decent standard with other teams interested. Hard to get too sniffy at.

imo, for both him and Dylan Tait, expect inconsistency and struggling to get into the XI as a baseline expectation; we should really reserve judgement until this time next year. The fact that both of them will have spent a decent amount of time training with the squad before signing should be a huge help, but it's still young players joining midway through the season from a different league.

I think both have been signed with a view to the longer term for sure, but like any player they should still be looking to hit the ground running and take their opportunities in the team when the earn them.

Mueller will have to get up to the pace and physicality of Scottish football, the fact he’s arriving early to train with the squad can only help him get ready for that.

Tait is slightly different in that he’s stepping up a league, hopefully he’ll make that transition quickly. I notice he wasn’t involved in the Raith Rovers squad today for the Scottish Cup ties, looks like the followed Hibs request not to play him so he’s not cup tied for us.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Reaction score
I’ve seen him in the flesh! And he scored!

I don’t think the MSL is as good as the spfl.

100 players have been called up by the USA in the last year, he was one of them. He’s not been in a squad recently.

His attitude looks phenomenal, and he clearly has a bit of ability, I think he’s keen to push on to a higher level in which case we are a stepping stone - that’s good if we can get a pathway for Americans to get to the big European leagues and a big advantage that we kind of speak the same language when he comes to Edinburrow

I’m not sure we have the right people in place to manage his integration into Hibs, I think this transfer will be a learning curve.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to see what he has to offer us. Not got huge expectations either though but I'm like that with most Hibs transfers. Give him our backing and time I'd say.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Reaction score
I think both have been signed with a view to the longer term for sure, but like any player they should still be looking to hit the ground running and take their opportunities in the team when the earn them.

Hopefully not too long a view with Mueller, he's 25 year old, if he doesn't get up to speed relatively quickly it'll pass him by.

I think he's here to make an impact and I reckon he expects to make an impact too.

It'll be the tactical side of the game he'll struggle most with imo, I reckon that's where the US game fails compared to European football.

I'm excited to see how he gets on, 3 goals and 6 assists from what I can see for this season. I dont expect, but feel he'll hit the ground running.

Long as he provides some excitement he'll be fine.

ILHTD

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Given Stevie Mallan's squad number...14

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
I hope he does "pump" the Hearts and that someone is educating him on Scottish lingo!

Reactions: Zab

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Reaction score

I'd forgotten all about Dylan tait.

Green juventine

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Attitude and application can get you a long way in Scottish football - he appears to have those. If he can play a bit, who knows!!
Failing that you could become a Mason and go even further. 📐👁

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here