Chris Mueller

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
Arrives in the UK next Wednesday according to Ross.
This will give him about a month to settle into the club and the country.
Targetting the derby for his first game.

Hattie

Donator
Reaction score
Not played a lot lately i hear

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Reaction score
Oh good, i had heard different 👍

I think he was injured not long before that run, I got up to 6 of their last 8 before I gave up looking.

Not sure how effective he was though. Came off in a lot of those games.

But good that he's been active lately, more chance to be match fit the better for us.

Jack

Reaction score
This season.

Screenshot_20211126-182428_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong but i'm not expecting too much from him

Greenmachine

Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong but i'm not expecting too much from him
I am hopeful he will be a decent player for Hibs and will improve our attacking threat, however I get what you mean.

It's important with new players coming from abroad that we temper our expectations. I well remember De La Cruz when he came and so many people thought he was going to be the new Pele as he was being hyped up so much, he had the burden of the "alleged" price tag, and he looked a bit like Pele. I thought DLC was a really good player for us, but never a defender.

Mueller has a good reputation and he will have been monitored for a while by us.
Let's face it he can only improve on the options we currently have.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Reaction score
I'm quite excited while not expecting him to be a world beater.
I dont think this is an easy league to come to and there will be a learning curve.

Football here is definitely different from the MLS. I reckon he'll be quite an impressive athlete. I've not seen alot of MLS by any means, but their national team isn't bad and their players are moving into European leagues and doing decent.

Just keen to see something new.

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Whilst I'm not expecting him to be the next Ronaldo (and I've also never seen him play) I DO expect he'll have a better attitude, workrate, ambition and team ethic than Nisbet.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Reaction score
I am hopeful he will be a decent player for Hibs and will improve our attacking threat, however I get what you mean.

It's important with new players coming from abroad that we temper our expectations. I well remember De La Cruz when he came and so many people thought he was going to be the new Pele as he was being hyped up so much, he had the burden of the "alleged" price tag, and he looked a bit like Pele. I thought DLC was a really good player for us, but never a defender.

Mueller has a good reputation and he will have been monitored for a while by us.
Let's face it he can only improve on the options we currently have.
monitered by who i wonder though , Rons son maybe ??

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Reaction score
I'm quite excited while not expecting him to be a world beater.
I dont think this is an easy league to come to and there will be a learning curve.

Football here is definitely different from the MLS. I reckon he'll be quite an impressive athlete. I've not seen alot of MLS by any means, but their national team isn't bad and their players are moving into European leagues and doing decent.

Just keen to see something new.
Has he been capped ??

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

Support the Site!

Goal
£100.00
Earned
£57.00