Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Reaction score
I never knew what that was about.
Did it mean she wasn't very good?
Or had noteworthy scanties?

No idea.

Anyway.
Now that the headline grabbed you pervert, the real point is that the eejit just lost his driving license for being a drunk driver.
The interesting bit is he declared his earnings to the Court.

£3500 per week!

Now that may or may not be accurate. I once had to declare my earnings to the court and deliberately went 'low' hoping the fine would reflect that.
It didn't.
Lesson learned.

Charlie on circa £180k pa?

That's a lot of Charlie.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Reaction score

No idea.

Anyway.
Now that the headline grabbed you pervert, the real point is that the eejit just lost his driving license for being a drunk driver.

£3500 per week!

Now that may or may not be accurate. I once had to declare my earnings to the court and deliberately went 'low' hoping the fine would reflect that.
It didn't.
Lesson learned.

That's a lot of Charlie.
Not tae be sniffed at.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Reaction score

No idea.

Anyway.

£3500 per week!

It didn't.
Lesson learned.

That's a lot of Charlie.
Great Choon which was penned. I believe, by Ian Colquhoun and was entirely meaningless.

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
I remember Chicos, one of my first Hibs games.
Wanna say first game of the season and Larsson and Darren Jacksons first for them?
Think you're getting a couple of different games mixed up.

Charnley's goal in Larsson's first game was a 25yarder at the away end.
I think the goal being referenced (along with McGinley's) was an effort from the half way line into the FF end goals (cannae mind who it was against, maybe Killie).
Chic and Pat scored their half way line efforts within a week or two of each other (*I think!).

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Reaction score

I think the goal being referenced (along with McGinley's) was an effort from the half way line into the FF end goals (cannae mind who it was against, maybe Killie).
Chic and Pat scored their half way line efforts within a week or two of each other (*I think!).

Ah okays 😔 I don't think I seen the other one live then.
Always thought it was further away than that, I was definitely into the south end though cause I was in the Famous 5.

MeanwoodHibee

Just A Radge
Reaction score

Charnley's half way line goal was against Alloa in the League Cup shooting up the slope. McGinlay's was as you say about a week later v Killie down the slope. Both around Aug 1997 and after the Celtc game. McGinlay's goal is on video but there wasn't any tv coverage of the Alloa game.

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Charnley's half way line goal was against Alloa in the League Cup shooting up the slope. McGinlay's was as you say about a week later v Killie down the slope. Both around Aug 1997 and after the Celtc game. McGinlay's goal is on video but there wasn't any tv coverage of the Alloa game.
I stand corrected. I thought both half way efforts were "Doon the slope".

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Reaction score
Ive seen the charnley goal on video

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here