• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Celtic and Hibs in transfer 'battle' for Johnny Kenny with Sligo Rovers striker a January target

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
When you read it, in fact the laddie was at the game last night and there is only rumoured interest from Celtc.

When you read it, in fact the laddie was at the game last night and there is only rumoured interest from Celtc.

Hibs ready to meet buy-out clause of 150,000 euro’s

Hibs ready to meet buy-out clause of 150,000 euro’s

Canny be Ron’s no willing to part with money and we are skint

New article released says St Pats winger has been invited to the final, Hibs also very keen on signing in Jan

The papers will do their best to ramp up the Celtc interest angle to unsettle the player and try to get him to view a move to the grey and green rodents as the thing for him; especially if he's any good.

Decent link between the Pats and Hibs fans.

I was speaking to a lad from the Irish hibs supporters club, St Pats are his local team. Said Burns is very good but still quite raw so he likely won't start.

Take him over Drey Wright every day of the week and twice on a Sunday

good to read we're out and about!

I was speaking to a lad from the Irish hibs supporters club, St Pats are his local team. Said Burns is very good but still quite raw so he likely won't start.

Take him over Drey Wright every day of the week and twice on a Sunday
Drey was talked up by loads - including Tommy Wright (wait a cotton pickin minute 👹) and has shown nothing at Hibs.
I’m sure he’ll go to some wee team like Killie or the Gunts and play his way to a big move.
He’s just not gelled at Hibs at all.

New article released says St Pats winger has been invited to the final, Hibs also very keen on signing in Jan

I see a former right back of ours, Tim Clancy, is the manager there. I’d forgotten all about him!

Still think we should be looking at starters rather than a couple of youngsters from the Irish League especially if theres money involved

Big style 💚❤️

I see a former right back of ours, Tim Clancy, is the manager there. I’d forgotten all about him!

Scored in a 2-2 draw at parkhead for us once, Cairney equaliser too in that game

Reactions: Zab
Scored in a 2-2 draw at parkhead for us once, Cairney equaliser too in that game
🥺 I’m lucky to remember who scored last week ffs

Wasted talent Paul Cairney.

Did he no have an illness that affected his game?

Same as Darren Fletcher I think?

Not really.

Indeed, he certainly had some real quality about him. Think he lacked that little bit of pace that would have made him a great player.

Indeed, he certainly had some real quality about him. Think he lacked that little bit of pace that would have made him a great player.
He’s out the game now, but I agree, he could have been decent.
Lack of pace and application made the difference I reckon.

He’s out the game now, but I agree, he could have been decent.
Lack of pace and application made the difference I reckon.
Thought he was still still playing but I've been wrong before (once). Paul Cairney showed some flashes of brilliance but always seemed a bit on the lardy side.

I remember a game against Killie and some welt behind us giving him pelters for most the game. Cairney scored the winner and shut him up.

Lovely goal, was in pub in Glasgow with @Power and Lexo formerly of this parish before that game

Some celebration at that one. Bodies everywhere.

One of the best through there.

🥺 I’m lucky to remember who scored last week ffs
I don't even remember Paul Cairney mate

I don't even remember Paul Cairney mate
His last season as a pro was with Peterhead.
Saw him a couple of times, but he wasnt the stand out he maybe should have been in that grade.

Loads of empty seats in the Celtc end. I hope they're not looking for more tickets for tomorrow.

Wee Hibby in the Celtc end going mental when it goes in.

Managed to buy a tickets for me and the wee man leaving Preston pans does anyone know where exactly it’s leaving from?

His last season as a pro was with Peterhead.
Saw him a couple of times, but he wasnt the stand out he maybe should have been in that grade.
512D12B2-A94A-4C88-A1CE-C287CDB7AE92.jpeg
Coincidentally he was just in front of me today.

View attachment 7253
Coincidentally he was just in front of me today.

Can he play as a centre forward? If so he’s guaranteed a start.

Cairney was a great player until he got injured and had some other health issues. After being reintroduced to the team he just didn't look the same player. Really sad but an enjoyable one to watch when he first arrived alongside Claros and Griffiths of course.

Cairney was a great player until he got injured and had some other health issues. After being reintroduced to the team he just didn't look the same player. Really sad but an enjoyable one to watch when he first arrived alongside Claros and Griffiths of course.

Did he have Crohn’s disease or something like that?

Oh aye, so he was. No a bad player from what I remember.

Oh aye, so he was. No a bad player from what I remember.

I could be getting him mixed up but I’m sure he was a decent player, but ended up missing far too many games injured?

I could be getting him mixed up but I’m sure he was a decent player, but ended up missing far too many games injured?

Same guy I think, played right back and centre half.

Attachments

• 8303902.jpg
    8303902.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 12
Aye, thats what I remember.

Same guy I think, played right back and centre half.
Could he still do a job for us?

Could he still do a job for us?

Been wondering if Shaun still has his boots too 😁

This thread has been viewed 3720 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back