Celtic and Hibs in transfer 'battle' for Johnny Kenny with Sligo Rovers striker a January target

Spanish-hibs

Just A Radge
Reaction score

DC89

New radge
Reaction score
New article released says St Pats winger has been invited to the final, Hibs also very keen on signing in Jan

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Reaction score
When you read it, in fact the laddie was at the game last night and there is only rumoured interest from Celtc.

The papers will do their best to ramp up the Celtc interest angle to unsettle the player and try to get him to view a move to the grey and green rodents as the thing for him; especially if he's any good.

DC89

New radge
Reaction score
Decent link between the Pats and Hibs fans.
I was speaking to a lad from the Irish hibs supporters club, St Pats are his local team. Said Burns is very good but still quite raw so he likely won't start.

Take him over Drey Wright every day of the week and twice on a Sunday

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Reaction score
I was speaking to a lad from the Irish hibs supporters club, St Pats are his local team. Said Burns is very good but still quite raw so he likely won't start.

Take him over Drey Wright every day of the week and twice on a Sunday
Drey was talked up by loads - including Tommy Wright (wait a cotton pickin minute 👹) and has shown nothing at Hibs.
I’m sure he’ll go to some wee team like Killie or the Gunts and play his way to a big move.
He’s just not gelled at Hibs at all.

Zab

Admin
Reaction score
New article released says St Pats winger has been invited to the final, Hibs also very keen on signing in Jan

I see a former right back of ours, Tim Clancy, is the manager there. I’d forgotten all about him!

tricky

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
I see a former right back of ours, Tim Clancy, is the manager there. I’d forgotten all about him!

Scored in a 2-2 draw at parkhead for us once, Cairney equaliser too in that game

Reactions: Zab

Zab

Admin
Reaction score
Wasted talent Paul Cairney.

Indeed, he certainly had some real quality about him. Think he lacked that little bit of pace that would have made him a great player.

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Reaction score
Indeed, he certainly had some real quality about him. Think he lacked that little bit of pace that would have made him a great player.
He’s out the game now, but I agree, he could have been decent.
Lack of pace and application made the difference I reckon.

Reactions: Zab
Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

Support the Site!

Goal
£100.00
Earned
£57.00