• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Celtc

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Fans thrown tennis balls onto the pitch When the game starte. Dinnae ken what for.

Fans thrown tennis balls onto the pitch When the game starte. Dinnae ken what for.
Seen some other mob in europe do that… so clearly the ever so unoriginal tramps must copy. It’s what’s they do

Celtic fans being a disgrace during the minute silence.

Not surprised, unfortunately.

Seen some other mob in europe do that… so clearly the ever so unoriginal tramps must copy. It’s what’s they do
Apparently protesting about the potential appointment of some copper (Higgins) get their head of security job or something

Celtic fans being a disgrace during the minute silence.

Not surprised, unfortunately.
They've done it for every year as long as I can remember hardly a surprise

Apparently protesting about the potential appointment of some copper (Higgins) get their head of security job or something
Still unoriginal tramps 😅

Not condoning the Celtc fans behaviour but Higgins is a *&*^. You think they would be more accepting with the tories and red tories on their board?

Oh Celtic and the green brigade.
Purveyors of high moral standards, championing causes for the underdog and put upon. A thoroughly charitable institution.
My fucking arse.

Oh Celtic and the green brigade.
Purveyors of high moral standards, championing causes for the underdog and put upon. A thoroughly charitable institution.
My fucking arse.

Personally many of the opinions the GB have, I share. How they behave and how they portray them, I am not so sure.

Personally many of the opinions the GB have, I share. How they behave and how they portray them, I am not so sure.

a lot of Celtic regulars seem to despise the GB? my neighbour was saying this when he returned from the recent Livi game at parkhead

No idea about this, haven't seen it,can only go by the description.But the green brigade-they lack revolutionary discipline, they show solidarity with Palestine by flying the flag etc, then;when the team buy a player from Isreal they drop it,so it seems they were never really'that' bothered about the cause.
Tennis balls?Nup you've lost me. Do the Green Brigade support Continuity or the 'Real' IRA ?If so they are a bunch of tubes.Perhaps they can justify the shooting of that young journalist?I'm going off on a tangent.I think it's more jesture than serious politics.

Apart from the Palestinian situation( I've yet to see them protest about their club signing Israelis) do they have any relevant opinions?

The U.N. would appear to be toothless when it comes to the plight of Palestine probably down to the U.S.A’s reluctance to do anything 😡………….money

Apart from the Palestinian situation( I've yet to see them protest about their club signing Israelis) do they have any relevant opinions?

Plenty. Google them when you have time.

I neither know nor give a fuck what the attention seeking fanny's were throwing tennis balls for.
As for disrupting the minute's silence, they've managed to convince themselves this is exclusively to honour soldiers who committed crimes in NI.

I neither know nor give a fuck what the attention seeking fanny's were throwing tennis balls for.
As for disrupting the minute's silence, they've managed to convince themselves this is exclusively to honour soldiers who committed crimes in NI.
Arseholes. Can't stand them.

I know most of it is behind a paywall but here's the gist.

A Danish Professor was due to deliver a lecture about about his book which is about Palestine to students at Glasgow University. The Jewish lobby told GU to check out his lecture citing UK terrorism laws, an unusual thing to do, he's refused to cooperate saying its against academic freedoms.

I wonder if celtc/green brigade fans will demonstrate outside the university?

Tennis balls thing was previously done by Oldham fans as a protest against their owner. Have Celtc ever done anything original in their entire existence (aside from disrespecting their grandparents' sacrifices, I mean)?

Or because its no longer solely for ww1 & ww2 and for all conflicts

Is that justification for booing it like?

Tennis balls thing was previously done by Oldham fans as a protest against their owner. Have Celtc ever done anything original in their entire existence (aside from disrespecting their grandparents' sacrifices, I mean)?

Nope, most unoriginal club and supporters to have ever existed.

Is that justification for booing it like?

Nope, most unoriginal club and supporters to have ever existed.
I was giving my opinion on they boo it because they solely think its just for soldiers crimes in the North of Ireland comment

My feelings and opinions on the silence I will keep to myself

I was giving my opinion on they boo it because they solely think its just for soldiers crimes in the North of Ireland comment

My feelings and opinions on the silence I will keep to myself

Aye, I’m just meaning is that they’re twisted justification for booing it.

Aye, I’m just meaning is that they’re twisted justification for booing it.
Wasn't the full stand booing
There was a few singing Aidan McAnespie

Overall a minority . May or May not have been support from Ireland could be that
Could be c.nts steaming

People up in arms about a small minority

Was it ever, except the obvious from 1918, solely for the World Wars?

For the record I respect the poppy and what it stands for.

What rips my knitting is that punters like me and generally other low income punters are chipping in a few quid to make the lives of ex forces guys more bearable where successive governments, in their millionaire bunkers, the bastards who give barely a second thought to their lives, have to a large extent abdicated responsibility.

Wasn't the full stand booing
There was a few singing Aidan McAnespie

Overall a minority . May or May not have been support from Ireland could be that
Could be c.nts steaming

People up in arms about a small minority

It’s always a “small minority” when it comes to the Old Firm behaving like fannies.

Celtc make a cvnt of themselves every year over this.

It’s always a “small minority” when it comes to the Old Firm behaving like fannies.

Celtc make a cvnt of themselves every year over this.
I've always thought they should wait until after the silence before taking their place in the stadium or maybe even turn their backs.

Reactions: Zab
I've always thought they should wait until after the silence before taking their place in the stadium or maybe even turn their backs.
I agree this is probably a better way of doing it .

Or maybe just suck it up for a minute and shut up.

Did Oldham's owner have anything to do with tennis?Still don't get it.

For remembering the dead? I truly don't understand

For remembering the dead? I truly don't understand
It would be a more dignified way of getting their point of view across, if they feel they have to .

Did Oldham's owner have anything to do with tennis?Still don't get it.
Apparently it was to say "the ball is in your court" to the celtic board. Lol!

My general impression is that these groups of imbeciles like the green brigade and union huns do not represent the wider support of their clubs and are a bunch of attention seeking wee dicks

Is it any different from Ultras or our Young Team? The only difference is that there'll be more Republican Clubs in the Weedge as oppossed to Tamson's.

Is it any different from Ultras or our Young Team? The only difference is that there'll be more Republican Clubs in the Weedge as oppossed to Tamson's.
Are you serious? So you put the young guys who have made the last 6/7 years at ER a colourful noisy place, who make all the tifos etc.. you put them up with the fuckin union bears?? Or the green brigade who love their militant political shite??
FFS now ive heard it all🙈 deary the fuck me

Not quite sure what it is all about both CFC and RFC are all too often front and back page for similar ( ish ) disrespectful behaviour. Will ( have ) the club ( Celtic ) come out and made a comment regarding this. If it happens every year one solution would be if Celtic play away on this date don’t give the club any allocation of away tickets and the SFA compensate the home club ( Dundee or whoever ) and if Celtic play at home then do not hold a minutes silence as clearly it won’t be respected ( the club don’t wear poppies on their shirt ( statement) so don’t have a minutes silence ( statement )

Not sure I get your point?

Not sure I get your point?
You said it was because they think the poppy is solely for the criminal acts in the North of Ireland.

I put it to you that if it wasn't for all conflicts then the issue wouldn't arise

The poppy is to remember those that gave their lives so that the disrespectful arseholes in the green brigade would have the freedom to do what they did.

This thread has been viewed 3202 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back