Celtc

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Admin
Not condoning the Celtc fans behaviour but Higgins is a *&*^. You think they would be more accepting with the tories and red tories on their board?

Admin
Oh Celtic and the green brigade.
Purveyors of high moral standards, championing causes for the underdog and put upon. A thoroughly charitable institution.
My fucking arse.

Personally many of the opinions the GB have, I share. How they behave and how they portray them, I am not so sure.

tricky

Legendary Radge
Personally many of the opinions the GB have, I share. How they behave and how they portray them, I am not so sure.

a lot of Celtic regulars seem to despise the GB? my neighbour was saying this when he returned from the recent Livi game at parkhead

moathibby

Legendary Radge
No idea about this, haven't seen it,can only go by the description.But the green brigade-they lack revolutionary discipline, they show solidarity with Palestine by flying the flag etc, then;when the team buy a player from Isreal they drop it,so it seems they were never really'that' bothered about the cause.
Tennis balls?Nup you've lost me. Do the Green Brigade support Continuity or the 'Real' IRA ?If so they are a bunch of tubes.Perhaps they can justify the shooting of that young journalist?I'm going off on a tangent.I think it's more jesture than serious politics.

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
Apart from the Palestinian situation( I've yet to see them protest about their club signing Israelis) do they have any relevant opinions?

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
The U.N. would appear to be toothless when it comes to the plight of Palestine probably down to the U.S.A’s reluctance to do anything 😡………….money

sockyboy

Just A Radge
I neither know nor give a fuck what the attention seeking fanny's were throwing tennis balls for.
As for disrupting the minute's silence, they've managed to convince themselves this is exclusively to honour soldiers who committed crimes in NI.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I know most of it is behind a paywall but here's the gist.

A Danish Professor was due to deliver a lecture about about his book which is about Palestine to students at Glasgow University. The Jewish lobby told GU to check out his lecture citing UK terrorism laws, an unusual thing to do, he's refused to cooperate saying its against academic freedoms.

I wonder if celtc/green brigade fans will demonstrate outside the university?

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Tennis balls thing was previously done by Oldham fans as a protest against their owner. Have Celtc ever done anything original in their entire existence (aside from disrespecting their grandparents' sacrifices, I mean)?

JFP1302

Well-Known Radge
I neither know nor give a fuck what the attention seeking fanny's were throwing tennis balls for.
As for disrupting the minute's silence, they've managed to convince themselves this is exclusively to honour soldiers who committed crimes in NI.
Or because its no longer solely for ww1 & ww2 and for all conflicts

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here