• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Celtc 1 v 1 Hibernian

nice equaliser - decent free kick and knock down

Nisbet scores though

Great ball from Mallan

Murphy McGinn and Macey pass marks tonight imo. Not much else to get excited about; Newell started well but been quiet for a fair

Newell got took off...goal at last..wont win my bet though

Go and win it now Hibs

Their keeper bottled it under pressure from Doidge, we should've been all over him tonight.

Amount of corners we've had

Nice surprise!

Job saver

fuuuccckkkkk
unfucckkkk!!

Unlucky Mallan

Sorry but Ross fucking bottled it big time tonight, a make shift Celtic team and he plays one up front WTF!!, finally changes our shape but due to our own mistakes we shoot ourselves in the foot, Porteous fucking about outside of his defensive comfort zone, Hallberg and Wright offer us nothing, Jackson Irvine being strongly mentioned but my concern is his lack of match fitness, WTF are our recruitment team doing!!

Ten corners and nothing to show from any of them.

PS Thank fuck for Nisbet ?

Murphy us a great player some vision the boy has.

5 mins a brilliance. That is all.

Well Ross got what he wanted I suppose, a draw!

Good from Mallan, good from Nisbet. We looked a sight better attacking for five minutes than we did standing off them for the rest of the match

FT, cant beat Celtics second team, some chronic stuff watching that but somehow get a draw....

PS Thank fuck for Nisbet ?

Joint top scorer, missed a few penalties and hasn't really scored in a while.

Quite like the kid, hope he kicks on, definite change since his dad died I think. Needs his breaks.
Glad he buried that.

Would have taken a draw a couple of weeks ago but given the circumstances that's still a wank result, good to get something though obviously

Get it right up these Smelly bastards

Well Ross got what he wanted I suppose, a draw!
Really?
He wanted a draw rather than a win?

Would have taken a draw a couple of weeks ago but given the circumstances that's still a wank result, good to get something though obviously

I'm sure everything happening threw us off as well, if Boyle had chose to play we might have been looking at a different game.

That said, we should've went out there throwing everything we had at then to try and make a point.
Fuckers got off light.

Really?
Set up that way for me

Really?

Bringing McGinn on aye he did

90E47DE8-C9A3-4484-A147-D7274D207DC3.png

Well a draw not a bad result but I think Celtic were there for the taking.

Was pretty bored for most of that but we ground out a perfomance of sorts to take our point. I dont think Im ever going to enjoy watching this Hibs team tho, there are some very average players playing for us week in week out atm.

Don’t think tonight really tells us anything other than Newell and Mallan can’t play in the same team but both are useful to have about.

Never a free kick.
I agree. Ref couldnae wait to give it though.

Really?

One up front against a make shift team would say he did.

Good freekick, but fuck off eh

Great finish but I thought McGinn gets the ball

Too negative to start with by not playing Gullane instead of Wright. All he did was mark Lexalt their left back coz that’s all he can do. Missed chance to beat worst Celtic team.

Good result. A draw against any Celtic team at Parkhead is a good return.

Stopped the run of defeats. If we had lost tonight that would have been the first time we had lost 4 league games in a row since the Butcher days.

Macey seemed to have a good game.

Have to beat Killie on Saturday now. Win a home match for god's sake Hibs.

Too negative to start with by not playing Gullane instead of Wright. All he did was mark Lexalt their left back coz that’s all he can do. Missed chance to beat worst Celtic team.
Gullane yeah Doidge no I don’t think he did anything tonight.

Jack Ross is more conservative than Jacob Rees Mogg :banghead:

We will never have a better chance to beat celtc at Parkhead than tonight, 13 players out ffs. We should have been all over them the whole game like we were in the first and last five minutes but no, lets sit in. It's one thing to sit in but to not then actually break in numbers when we had a chance is shocking.

His substitutions are baffling (although I suppose when you are resigned to his approach to 'big' games they aren't really). Josh Doig had a great first half and was worrying their fullbacks more than they were him. Subbed for Stevenson! We were totally bereft of any creativity so does he turn to Bradley or Gullan? Does he fck (on a side note, if I was Jamie Gullan I would be on to my agent about getting out of ER in this window. If you can't get on in a game like tonight that should tell you all you need to know), he brings on the Duncan Murray of the McGinn brothers.

Livingston will quite easily beat this celtc side on Saturday because they will have a go at them. They also won't have Drey Wright starting for them. Somebody at the club needs to be hauling Jack Ross in and giving him some harsh words about our approach to big games. My worry is that there is nobody at the club who can/will do that. The upcoming semi final is surely last chance saloon time. Blow that and I can't see him being here next season.

Just heard Lewis say Doig had a tight hamstring at half time so apologies to JR good tactical choice.

I'm sure everything happening threw us off as well, if Boyle had chose to play we might have been looking at a different game.

That said, we should've went out there throwing everything we had at then to try and make a point.
Fuckers got off light.
Boyle was injured.
Not by choice:

Never a free kick.
That’s the way I saw it.

Great finish but I thought McGinn gets the ball
He did.

Boyle was injured.
Not by choice:

Fair enough, someone said he didn't want to play, after hearing players having reservations yada yada
Just bought the narrative ?

We need some new faces pronto hopefully for the killie game as I think we will have more out injured.

This thread has been viewed 13197 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back