• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Celtc 1 v 1 Hibernian

And Newall incredibly lucky

That should be 1-0

Started well but drifted out it

Drey Wright really isn't very good

Need to run past players and not into them.

Wright isn't good enough

He wouldn't get a game for Hearts Ladies

Like playing wae 10 men eh

Couldn’t beat an egg

Letting them be a part of this game.
No good enough, take it to these *&*^!

Nisbet another one who's having a stinker

Murphy terrible as well

Macey looks a keeper.

Macey looks a keeper.
He’s found hibs players a few times with his distribution too which is a bonus.

we are so careless in possession

Reactions: Zab
Just standing off Celtic players

To be perfectly honest not good enough from Hibs.

Celtic are garbage and are there for the taking.

No pattern of play. Hoofing it up the park and we look fucked

Get a grip

Get Drey Wright hooked, Laxalt has him in his pocket. Gullan or Doidge on please

Bring doidge on for Wright and put Murphy over to the right .

Started off well, Nisbet too isolated would take off Wright and put Gullan up top with Nisbet. Need to be closer to them and stop them from playing.

Macey looks a keeper.

One save was top drawer, the second last before the half ended. From... whoever is on their right side. Great strike and save

We're looking pretty mince though, a decent first 20, poor since.

Reactions: Zab
What can you expect when 2 men short in midfield. At least Hallberg is trying and not hiding. Jack Ross picked Wright the Fukn idiot.

Get Wright and Hallberg to feck.Absolute garbage.Why are they being selected every week.Ross really worries me.What is he seeing.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Bored watchig this, still 0-0 at half time never bad at CP. Up the tempo a bit, dispose of Wright humanely and try to get Murphy on the ball more and I can see us winning it.

I think we've generally been ok. And - tin hat on - Wright has done good work helping out the right side of our defence.

Need to be closer to them and stop them from playing.
They're at Parkheid, we couldnae be closer if we tried :)

Hook Wright, hope Murphy puts his head up from time to time and chooses better options when he gets a chance.

I think we've generally been ok. And - tin hat on - Wright has done good work helping out the right side of our defence.

Anybody can do defensive work its the least you expect

He is in the top ten of worst Hibs players I've ever seen

Boooooooooooooo

I am just not seeing that.

Worried that Celtic are finishing the half stronger but and it looks like I’m in the minority but that first 45 minutes was better than the whole 180minutes against Ross co and livi.
Good corners from Hallberg we have had chances looking like we have a bit of passion and the passing is better.
They have had their chances too Macey doing really well. Ref shite denied 4free kicks in first 15 minutes.
Happy enough with first half but we’ll need to punish them in second because I don’t see this being goaless.

I've been more accepting of JR's cautious approach than some, but 4-5-1 against this bollocks is pretty unbelievable.

Get Doidge on!

I see we've done the Doig/Stevenson hokey cokey again at half time.

That's how you change things to win the game ?

Outrageous

Weird we always make that left back change these days

What’s up with Doig!!!!!!

Wtf

That’s another thing I can’t stand, launching the ball straight from kick off to fucking nowhere absolute waste of possession

Jack Ross probably went through Doig at half time for venturing so far up the pitch :5:

I’ve mentioned before that Tommy Wright said Drey was a fantastic signing.
It’s just occurred to me that Drey might be his son, and no matter how fuckin hopeless he is, his dad will talk him up. Fathers do that, even when their son is a total arse.

My dad told me that.

Look how deep Hibs are

Hoofing balls up to Duffy

Honestly get to fuck

I’ve mentioned before that Tommy Wright said Drey was a fantastic signing.
It’s just occurred to me that Drey might be his son, and no matter how fuckin hopeless he is, his dad will talk him up. Fathers do that, even when their son is a total arse.

My dad told me that.
Probs a fantastic signing taking him away from st Johnstone cause he’s fuckinh shite

This thread has been viewed 13246 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50