Full Time: Celtc 1 v 1 Hibernian

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Would have taken a draw a couple of weeks ago but given the circumstances that's still a wank result, good to get something though obviously

I'm sure everything happening threw us off as well, if Boyle had chose to play we might have been looking at a different game.

That said, we should've went out there throwing everything we had at then to try and make a point.
Fuckers got off light.

Robert Barone

Well-Known Radge
Well a draw not a bad result but I think Celtic were there for the taking.

Was pretty bored for most of that but we ground out a perfomance of sorts to take our point. I dont think Im ever going to enjoy watching this Hibs team tho, there are some very average players playing for us week in week out atm.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Don’t think tonight really tells us anything other than Newell and Mallan can’t play in the same team but both are useful to have about.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Good result. A draw against any Celtic team at Parkhead is a good return.

Stopped the run of defeats. If we had lost tonight that would have been the first time we had lost 4 league games in a row since the Butcher days.

Macey seemed to have a good game.

Have to beat Killie on Saturday now. Win a home match for god's sake Hibs.

Murky

Not Just a Radge
Jack Ross is more conservative than Jacob Rees Mogg :banghead:

We will never have a better chance to beat celtc at Parkhead than tonight, 13 players out ffs. We should have been all over them the whole game like we were in the first and last five minutes but no, lets sit in. It's one thing to sit in but to not then actually break in numbers when we had a chance is shocking.

His substitutions are baffling (although I suppose when you are resigned to his approach to 'big' games they aren't really). Josh Doig had a great first half and was worrying their fullbacks more than they were him. Subbed for Stevenson! We were totally bereft of any creativity so does he turn to Bradley or Gullan? Does he fck (on a side note, if I was Jamie Gullan I would be on to my agent about getting out of ER in this window. If you can't get on in a game like tonight that should tell you all you need to know), he brings on the Duncan Murray of the McGinn brothers.

Livingston will quite easily beat this celtc side on Saturday because they will have a go at them. They also won't have Drey Wright starting for them. Somebody at the club needs to be hauling Jack Ross in and giving him some harsh words about our approach to big games. My worry is that there is nobody at the club who can/will do that. The upcoming semi final is surely last chance saloon time. Blow that and I can't see him being here next season.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
I'm sure everything happening threw us off as well, if Boyle had chose to play we might have been looking at a different game.

That said, we should've went out there throwing everything we had at then to try and make a point.
Fuckers got off light.
Boyle was injured.
Not by choice: