Cars Electrics

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £35.00

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
No idea, I'm clueless with cars.

I had the problem with a Diesel Ford, randomly cutting out, and ended up getting towed home.

No engine management lights, no warning. When Ford plugged the diagnostic in, they got an error code that something was faulty - wish I could remember what it was - but it turned out it was just the sensor that was faulty.
aye sensors galore these days , cars are like computers.....great when theyre working . I've got a diagnostics reader theyre pretty handy as it gives you a starting point . I had a nox sensor fuck up just after i bought my car , the dealer i bought it from replaced it but it had to go into Mercedes to have the diagnostics bit cleared correctly

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
aye sensors galore these days , cars are like computers.....great when theyre working . I've got a diagnostics reader theyre pretty handy as it gives you a starting point . I had a nox sensor fuck up just after i bought my car , the dealer i bought it from replaced it but it had to go into Mercedes to have the diagnostics bit cleared correctly

When I done my apprenticeship at Citroën, if you disconnected the battery for 5 minutes, the cpu would forget all the codes that it had logged.
If it was fixed before that then it wouldn't flag up again, saving folk the diagnostic charge.

Might be different for newer cars, but i believe most cars use Bosch systems, might still work for any future problems.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
When I done my apprenticeship at Citroën, if you disconnected the battery for 5 minutes, the cpu would forget all the codes that it had logged.
If it was fixed before that then it wouldn't flag up again, saving folk the diagnostic charge.

Might be different for newer cars, but i believe most cars use Bosch systems, might still work for any future problems.
Yeah i've heard that said but dont think its the case nowadays mostly , most readers show current and historic in my experience

I did my apprenticeship at Harburn Hobbies in Leith Walk. Electric cars back then ran forever and ever, for the price of a small lightbulb burning, nae breakdowns, nae battery worries.

20180219_114849_580x.jpg

BIG G

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here