Can't think of a title

Vinnythechin

New radge
Originally born stone's throw from gorgie..... Dalry, caley(cal-d ya bass) actually now residing just outside aberfoyle in the trossachs. Don't get to ER often now as work commitments dictate I work weekends. Still try to watch all games on hibs TV.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I actually live in the Moat.Hence the name.Cope most days apart from Jambo match days when I GTF oot.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
It was 1995.I was living in a Council flat in the Canongate in a Single Person's Furnished Tenancy. Anyway my flatmates and I were fighting like cats and dogs and so the Council decided to turf us out and shut the place down. So I was offered a place in the Fort, a place in Dumbiedykes and a place in Moat House, and to be honest Moat House was the best choice.

Hectorhib

Just A Radge
It was 1995.I was living in a Council flat in the Canongate in a Single Person's Furnished Tenancy. Anyway my flatmates and I were fighting like cats and dogs and so the Council decided to turf us out and shut the place down. So I was offered a place in the Fort, a place in Dumbiedykes and a place in Moat House, and to be honest Moat House was the best choice.
It probably was.... Otherwise you might have Dumbiehibby as your profile name

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here