Cadden

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Ouch.
Hope he gets good treatment and recovers properly.
Could do without losing any of his mobility and energy.

We just can't seem to catch a break.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
A broken back? Jeez, what did he do? Fall down stairs? That's a tough route back to health. I hope he can come back stronger.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
My big worry is that due to our lack of depth in the squad, this could cost us in these huge games coming up. We have been relatively free from big injury lay-offs this season compared to our rivals and this has helped us hugely in our league campaign. Here we are now though at the real business end where every game really is a huge one, and we are without Cadden, Murphy and Gogic for the semi. We just don't have any game changers on the bench that we can use to influence games, so we just have to hope we don't lose any more key players to injury in the next few weeks

Zab

Admin
My big worry is that due to our lack of depth in the squad, this could cost us in these huge games coming up. We have been relatively free from big injury lay-offs this season compared to our rivals and this has helped us hugely in our league campaign. Here we are now though at the real business end where every game really is a huge one, and we are without Cadden, Murphy and Gogic for the semi. We just don't have any game changers on the bench that we can use to influence games, so we just have to hope we don't lose any more key players to injury in the next few weeks

Murphy is likely to be back now, which is a bonus. Without Cadden, he’s the closest thing to a game changer we have.

Hold on young fella, while I top up your half empty glass. Best position the Hibs have been in for years that I can remember.....

BIG G

SlovSam

Legendary Radge
Its a pity we don't have Scott Allan. If that's not a game changer then I don't know what is.🤔😡

If he his fit enough to play for Inversneckie in the hackers league then he is fit enough to give us 20 minutes in a cup semi final.

This is another major strategic decision along with rotating the goalkeepers that I really dont see the logic or necessity for.🤔🤔

It's the business end of the season when a Scottish Cup and 3rd place is at stake so give yourself the best opportunity to put all of your best players on the pitch. 🤔

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
This is another major strategic decision along with rotating the goalkeepers that I really dont see the logic or necessity for.🤔🤔

Lots of clubs give their back up keepers the cup competitions.
We need to see what he's made of, Marciano is outta here.

Plenty wouldn't have stuck with Conrad in the big one.
Although I'll accept Macey hasn't won the semi against Dundee United yet.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here