Bunny Wailer

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I'm actually sitting here greetin at this one.One of my all time favourites has just gone, one of the best voices ever, Bob might have taken the plaudits but the Wailers would have been nothing without this guy. He had the sweetest voice and by most accounts the kindest nature. On his solo work can be found some of the best Reggae tracks out there. I've just listened to one of my favourite tracks In My Fig Tree and I'm in floods. Sharing doesn't come easy to me it usually goes wrong so if you can find it have a listen. Anyway RIP Bunny.

I'm actually sitting here greetin at this one.One of my all time favourites has just gone, one of the best voices ever, Bob might have taken the plaudits but the Wailers would have been nothing without this guy. He had the sweetest voice and by most accounts the kindest nature. On his solo work can be found some of the best Reggae tracks out there. I've just listened to one of my favourite tracks In My Fig Tree and I'm in floods. Sharing doesn't come easy to me it usually goes wrong so if you can find it have a listen. Anyway RIP Bunny.
Big fan. Saw him in Glasgow in 2014. Quality.

RIP Neville O'Riley Livingston.

I guess he never got to play a gig at Pontins, with a name like that.

BIG G

Last edited:
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts