• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Brighton Link Up

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Hibs seek Brighton partnership as Seagulls give positive feedback to cross-border plan.

Spotted on Twitter.

Have we not got enough seagulls at Easter Road ?...

The ER seagulls tend to give a negative feed back

@Dub is going to go feckin mental!!

:gigglle:

@Dub is going to go feckin mental!!

:gigglle:
greencol has just picked up his quill and parchment to complain to the Yank.

Dear Ron.......
What's all this talk of cosying up to fucking Shitehawks.......

Yours etc.

Incandescent Peterheid.

BIG G

Have we not got enough seagulls at Easter Road ?...
True, paranoid that one day I’ll get a big jobbie on me watching a game

True, paranoid that one day I’ll get a big jobbie on me watching a game
Happened tae my mate, I said do you want a hankie? He said dinnae be fuckin stupid, it’ll be miles away by now.

I'm not against this type of thing in principle....

...unless we end up with Shane Duffy on loan obviously.

Shane Duffy on loan next season..... Watch this space 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Will probably be the way forward for many clubs. We have been linked to things like this in the past though without much coming from it, hopefully we see something different this time

I live 20 miles from Brighton and my Father-in-law and Brother-in-law are season ticket holders so would be of some interest to me. Hopefully of benefit to Hibs.

I live 20 miles from Brighton and my Father-in-law and Brother-in-law are season ticket holders so would be of some interest to me. Hopefully of benefit to Hibs.
A BHA v Hibs pre-season friendly would be nice.

Too true.
Pre-match beers in Ifield’s bar!
:beer-1-prv:

A few hundred Leith lads on the swally in Brighton would be interesting 😂

Reactions: Zab
Too true.

Might have to put the Gazebo up as the bar only seats 6!!:beer-1-prv::beer-1-prv::beer-1-prv:

Atilla the Stockbroker to provide the pre match entertainment? Mind you his Scottish club is Morton.

greencol has just picked up his quill and parchment to complain to the Yank.

Dear Ron.....
What's all this talk of cosying up to fucking Shitehawks.....

Yours etc.

Incandescent Peterheid.

BIG G
The bastard things!
Oh for ma cooncil van........

Too true.
Failing that, come to Lewes - my mate's bar has a big function room and it's ten minutes on the train to BHA's ground. I'll even try to get my Pie Shop owning friend to ship down an order.

Failing that, come to Lewes - my mate's bar has a big function room and it's ten minutes on the train to BHA's ground. I'll even try to get my Pie Shop owning friend to ship down an order.
Sunshine on Lewes....sounds like a plan.

BIG G

I know Lewes pretty well, I've been to the Dripping Pan on many an occasion as I've coached and managed Non-League teams in Sussex and Surrey.

Didn't realise there was a fellow Hibee so close in Sussex.

It's my first post, but relevant, in that my dad's a Brighton fan, he was taken to a Hibs game by a colleague before I was born and chose Hibs as his Edinburgh side, I remember saying to him in that glorious day in May 2016- 'this is your fault'.

Very happy if we have a link up with Brighton. Graham Potter is an excellent and interesting manager and there are some good players who we might see on loan.

It's my first post, but relevant, in that my dad's a Brighton fan, he was taken to a Hibs game by a colleague before I was born and chose Hibs as his Edinburgh side, I remember saying to him in that glorious day in May 2016- 'this is your fault'.

Very happy if we have a link up with Brighton. Graham Potter is an excellent and interesting manager and there are some good players who we might see on loan.
I'd take Bissouma!!!

I know Lewes pretty well, I've been to the Dripping Pan on many an occasion as I've coached and managed Non-League teams in Sussex and Surrey.

Didn't realise there was a fellow Hibee so close in Sussex.
There's a few Hibees around here - I occasionally meet up with a couple in the pub to watch games. There's an old boy round here wears a Hibs wooly hat too.

I've never actually been to BHA as my brother in law is Crystal Palace and when we moved down here, he made me swear I wouldn't start supporting them. My old boss actually has (or had) an executive box at the Amex.

This thread has been viewed 2625 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back