Brighton Link Up

Daoud6

New radge
It's my first post, but relevant, in that my dad's a Brighton fan, he was taken to a Hibs game by a colleague before I was born and chose Hibs as his Edinburgh side, I remember saying to him in that glorious day in May 2016- 'this is your fault'.

Very happy if we have a link up with Brighton. Graham Potter is an excellent and interesting manager and there are some good players who we might see on loan.

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
It's my first post, but relevant, in that my dad's a Brighton fan, he was taken to a Hibs game by a colleague before I was born and chose Hibs as his Edinburgh side, I remember saying to him in that glorious day in May 2016- 'this is your fault'.

Very happy if we have a link up with Brighton. Graham Potter is an excellent and interesting manager and there are some good players who we might see on loan.
I'd take Bissouma!!!

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
I know Lewes pretty well, I've been to the Dripping Pan on many an occasion as I've coached and managed Non-League teams in Sussex and Surrey.

Didn't realise there was a fellow Hibee so close in Sussex.
There's a few Hibees around here - I occasionally meet up with a couple in the pub to watch games. There's an old boy round here wears a Hibs wooly hat too.

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
I've never actually been to BHA as my brother in law is Crystal Palace and when we moved down here, he made me swear I wouldn't start supporting them. My old boss actually has (or had) an executive box at the Amex.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here