Brian Graham

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
If that's true then we will be looking to bring in three strikers before the end of the window...unless Lennon uses Oli Shaw as a first team player this season.

Stanton Spence

Well-Known Radge
If that's true then we will be looking to bring in three strikers before the end of the window...unless Lennon uses Oli Shaw as a first team player this season.

Hopefully oli shaw does make the first team this season mate and even though I've never seen him play, going by all accounts I would be more than happy to see him replace the hapless and hopeless graham.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
If that's true

If it's not true it's the worst decision Lennon's made since signing the cant in the first place.
I'm pretty sure he will have been given the message at the end of the season he was free to go. No idea why it's suddenly news other than Kenny Millar mentioning it as it won't be a recent decision.

We do still need the huddy for these preseason cup friendlies unfortunately

Stanton Spence

Well-Known Radge
If it's not true it's the worst decision Lennon's made since signing the cant in the first place.
I'm pretty sure he will have been given the message at the end of the season he was free to go. No idea why it's suddenly news other than Kenny Millar mentioning it as it won't be a recent decision.

We do still need the huddy for these preseason cup friendlies unfortunately

I'm a bit concerned that the league cup (group stage) is now viewed as pre season games. Realistically the only chances of us having a great season rests on the cups of which there's only two of them. I would be pretty pissed off if we do treat them as pre season friendlies and end up out before the tournament has really started

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Felt a bit sorry for him at Berwick when he reacted to abuse from a Hibs fan.
It takes a special type of moron to dish out abuse to your own player at a pre season game

King Of Kings

Just A Radge
If it's true (I really hope it is) why bring him on before Shaw today? We were 3-0 up and he brought Graham on and only gave Shaw 10 mins at the end.

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
I'd rather have Holt back to be honest. Graham has had his chance, well below standard, probably a 5th choice striker if kept.

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
I'm not Brian Graham's biggest cheerleader, though I'm sure if he was given a chance he'd score for us.
But fuck me!! How bad do you think he is that you rate him 5th choice out of the 3 strikers we have??
#harsh.

*Meant to quote Mandy