Brexit

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
It's very difficult to have any sympathy with the fishing community across the UK, they vastly voted for Brexit, I can't recall a single time one of them asked where they were going to sell their fish to instead of France and Spain until last week BBC2 doc on Cornish fishermen one out of the many folk on the TV show asked where their market would be.

Problem now is fish will become more expensive for us now too, when all the boats are tied up. Fish curry, chippys, fish soup all becoming pricier. Arsehole Brexiteers.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
The fishermen of the biggest port in the UK most definitely voted to leave.
One of them sailed up the Thames with Farage in order to have their feelings known.
The same one stood as a parliamentary candidate for the tories in 2010(?)iirc.
Luckily he didnt get the gig.
Not that it matters as the Goon now representing the constituency is as bad.
It's hard to be sympathetic because the level of stupidity displayed by the fishermen over many years is beyond belief.
Their insistence on voting tory after being screwed so often by them is testament to Einstein's quote on the defenition of madness.
My old mans place of work was based on the harbour front. He was a tanker driver, delivering coal, and later on fuel to farms and fishing boats.
I remember him saying ' I look at some of those boat owners ,and I think the fish must jump onto the boats'.
Brexit has done nothing to prove their gumption levels have risen.
If anything.....

Beagle

Donator
Here we go, fish again. ? Brexit for the vast majority of leave voters, especially the English and our own home grown KKK community (the Huns & OO) was, and still is, about racism. They talk about Johnny Foreigners in the EU but what they’ve always wanted is to get rid of those of a non white skin colour, whether they’re born here or not. These are the REAL nazis

Jack

Did you know ...

Negotiations for future fishing rights coincide with the dates for agreeing the continuation of the UK getting gas and leccy from the EU.

Apparently we, more probably just England, currently get 8% of our requirements from them. Losing the supply could lead to power cuts and increased prices.

I'd imagine the fish negotiations next time round will be the easiest thing in the world. The UK will bend over and accept whatever the EU demands or lose its markets for the fish, no gas and no electricity.

The EU have done the torys up like a kipper.

"However, as The Independent revealed, the Christmas Eve deal handed the EU the ability to shut off gas and electricity supplies if the UK tries to seize control of disputed stocks."

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Here we go, fish again. ? Brexit for the vast majority of leave voters, especially the English and our own home grown KKK community (the Huns & OO) was, and still is, about racism. They talk about Johnny Foreigners in the EU but what they’ve always wanted is to get rid of those of a non white skin colour, whether they’re born here or not. These are the REAL nazis
I f17million people who voted for Brexit are Nazis we really do have a problem.

The fishermen of the biggest port in the UK most definitely voted to leave.
One of them sailed up the Thames with Farage in order to have their feelings known.
The same one stood as a parliamentary candidate for the tories in 2010(?)iirc.
Luckily he didnt get the gig.
Not that it matters as the Goon now representing the constituency is as bad.
It's hard to be sympathetic because the level of stupidity displayed by the fishermen over many years is beyond belief.
Their insistence on voting tory after being screwed so often by them is testament to Einstein's quote on the defenition of madness.
My old mans place of work was based on the harbour front. He was a tanker driver, delivering coal, and later on fuel to farms and fishing boats.
I remember him saying ' I look at some of those boat owners ,and I think the fish must jump onto the boats'.
Brexit has done nothing to prove their gumption levels have risen.
If anything.....

Britain after Brexit: Adjusting to life as the ‘small guy’ of Europe

BIG G

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge

Jack

That's 90 days nearly up.

Brits that don't have residency are allowed to spend upto 90 days in the EU but then must not be there i.e. come home for at least 180 days.

Upto 500,000 Brits are due to be rounded up by the Spanish police according to Global News (the Benidorm equivalent of the Bonnyrigg Gazette) and there's tears and snotters at Malaga airport as Brexiteers never thought it would come to this and the Spanish will regret it when all these folk working cash in hand go home!

Others in Tenerife are whinging that the residency rules are outrageous citing the need to demonstrate financial stability, £30,000 in a bank account or similar over a considerable period and private medical insurance among other stuff like speaking Spanish!

As a third wave sweeps through Europe I can't say the thought of all those covid ridden gammons descending back in Blighty fills me with confidence that we'll be able to keep the lid on infection rates or dodgy strains.

Hattie

Donator
GB “if you want to come to GB you must be able to speak English” Also GB “what? You have to speak Spanish to be able to live there? Outrageous, who do they think they are?”
You just know it 😂

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts