Brandon Williams

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

dmn1989

Well-Known Radge
The guys on 60k a week and linked to clubs like Southampton. Man U want his full wage paid which is what’s putting Southampton off.

The Family

Capital Radge
He had previous chances and failed, was loaned out to Dundee and their supporters weren’t impressed either, if he wasn’t injured I reckon he would be gone and rightly so as we need better

GdanskHibee

Baltic Radge
I think there’s a player there with Mackie, just a shame he’s had so many injuries. Hopefully he can get fully fit and get a run of games.
I agree. He's shown more than enough to merit a run providing he can stay clear of injuries. Wasn't so long ago that Boyle was "a Championship player at best" to a fair few folk on here (not that they'll remember that though!) & Lewis, well that guy's been written off more times than he's had hot dinners. Both demonstrated tenacity, Mackie has that quality too.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
But couldn't do it at Dundee..
He had previous chances and failed, was loaned out to Dundee and their supporters weren’t impressed either, if he wasn’t injured I reckon he would be gone and rightly so as we need better

But couldn't do it at Dundee...

I'm not really bothered what he achieved at Dundee. When he played for us between injuries I thought he looked decent enough and for a while it was between him and Doig who would oust LS. You don't rate him, thats your call but I'm not changing my mind.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
How many games has he played for us?
15 games in 2016 and then he went on loan for the next four years. I'm pretty stunned that you and the family are ready just to write the boy off.

The Family

Capital Radge
15 games in 2016 and then he went on loan for the next four years. I'm pretty stunned that you and the family are ready just to write the boy off.

That’s your opinion, but for me he isn’t good enough and would be emptied if he wasn’t injured

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
If Mackie doesn't get a chance this year then he should go.
When I first seen him I thought he looked good, and thought he could play left midfield, he's big and willing to get forward.

Worth a shot, but wouldn't hang any hopes on him.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
If Mackie doesn't get a chance this year then he should go.
When I first seen him I thought he looked good, and thought he could play left midfield, he's big and willing to get forward.

Worth a shot, but wouldn't hang any hopes on him.

I thought much the same. Another strong player who could bomb forward and had a bit of muscle, but I wasn't as impressed with his defending.

Bit like Jordon - always looking to get up the park, but not always the best choice.

Reactions: Zab

Green juventine

Well-Known Radge
I agree. He's shown more than enough to merit a run providing he can stay clear of injuries. Wasn't so long ago that Boyle was "a Championship player at best" to a fair few folk on here (not that they'll remember that though!) & Lewis, well that guy's been written off more times than he's had hot dinners. Both demonstrated tenacity, Mackie has that quality too.
The few appearances that I saw of Mackie I liked. Unfortunately not enough to pass judgment but he seemed a committed player solid and full of running. I don’t give a fuck about Dundee they were already shite when he went on loan.

Reactions: Zab
Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here