Brandon Williams

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

The Family

Capital Radge
Not a rumour or anything but I see he is looking for regular football, would love him here, would be a season loan but a quality left back and only 20 years old. Come on Mathie get on the blower to Fletcher and make it happen.

Not a rumour or anything but I see he is looking for regular football, would love him here, would be a season loan but a quality left back and only 20 years old. Come on Mathie get on the blower to Fletcher and make it happen.
Nae disrespect but do you get off on posting this utter shite. The guy is on £1 million a year. I await your next piece of drivel with bated breath.

BIG G

Last edited:

nribs

New radge
These guys loan deals cost a fortune, there is talk of Tuenzebe (spelling) going to Newcastle or Aston Villa and it's a reported £5m for the 1 year loan.

kevinc

Just A Radge
I would like us to make a move for Tony Gallacher from Liverpool, he will likely move on and a deal with Sunderland didn’t materialise, ready made replacement and will want 1st team football.

Zab

Admin
We'll have to agree to disagree then because I think he is good enough.

I think there’s a player there with Mackie, just a shame he’s had so many injuries. Hopefully he can get fully fit and get a run of games.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here