Boyler/stokes is on fire

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

MikeyPaget1875

Well-Known Radge
After the game yesterday, full time singing Stokes on fire??? Why???

This should now be boylers on fire 🔥

Very simple but poignant thread

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Martin Boyle has been a fantastic player for Hibs.
After John McGinn, I reckon he has been our best signing of the last 20 years.
I continue to be both astonished and relieved that there has been little or no interest in him from bigger clubs, and Hibs have done well to get him to extend his contract.
Strongly suspect however that after scoring a hat-trick at Hampden against an Old Firm team in a cup semi-final, that he will start to get suitors ready to part with serious money for him probably next summer.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
I continue to be both astonished and relieved that there has been little or no interest in him from bigger clubs, and Hibs have done well to get him to extend his contract.
Strongly suspect however that after scoring a hat-trick at Hampden against an Old Firm team in a cup semi-final, that he will start to get suitors ready to part with serious money for him probably next summer.
And possibly on show in Quatar as well , now the socceroos “starman”

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
There most likely will be interest if he plays at the World Cup but usually clubs down south are looking for slightly younger players. He's also at a stage in his career where he's playing every week and a regular international. Plus his family are settled here. I think it would have to be a hell of an offer to lure him away.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here