Boyle

The Family

Capital Radge
VIP Member
I'm sure we could rewind the game and find a ball that Boyle won and handed off to someone else before they lost it.

Murphy was no better than Boyle, Boyle was no better than anyone else.
But making out that Boyle does fuck all every week just now is absolute nonsense

Not firing on all cylinders but still getting involved in goals and creating chances is still doing a job.

That is complete nonsense.

Tkraz

Tigers ya Radge!
VIP Member
For me the problem is that no one is pushing him for his position.

He needs competition and I think that will come from Murphy - who looked very good when he came on last
weekend. I'd expect Murphy to play, maybe over Boyle, and then it's up to Boyle to get himself back in the team.

The Family

Capital Radge
VIP Member
For me the problem is that no one is pushing him for his position.

He needs competition and I think that will come from Murphy - who looked very good when he came on last
weekend. I'd expect Murphy to play, maybe over Boyle, and then it's up to Boyle to get himself back in the team.

Spot on, I mentioned this too, he doesn’t have any real competition at the moment but when that comes then it’s up to Boyle who gets the place in the starting 11, making a couple of crosses isn’t going to cut it.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
VIP Member
Spot on, I mentioned this too, he doesn’t have any real competition at the moment but when that comes then it’s up to Boyle who gets the place in the starting 11, making a couple of crosses isn’t going to cut it.

No many things we agree on but competition is needed for places. Wright might be that if he can stay fit.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Legend
Boyle is really quite an average player.
Quality.
An average internationalist?
An average Hibs player who gets the accolades of his fellow players?

What is he an average of?
The boy has been a credit to the jersey on countless occasions, scored spectacular goals, and set up a goodly number too.
Battled through serious injury, and been sought after by ‘another’ country because the Scotland ‘managers’ thought he wasn’t good enough.
Given a bumper deal because he was targeted by other teams due to his talent and performance.

But he’s ‘average’.

Deary me.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks