Boyle

The Family

Capital Radge
VIP Member
So making 3 outstanding chances and strikers fluffing it should the other players on the end of them no be called out? (One was a wonder save)

He did go in and out the game, pretty much like all wingers.

What three outstanding chances? He played a great ball over to Nisbet and another good ball over but after that done fuck all.

Last edited by a moderator:

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
VIP Member
Murphy caused them more problems from the time he was on the pitch compared to the poor performance from Boyle all game with the exception of a couple of crosses. He will get away with it because there isn’t any real competition.

Thats utter bullshit.

The Family

Capital Radge
VIP Member
Boyle was decent first half then faded. He’s been ‘off the Boyle’ recently but I’d hope he keeps his place and plays through a bad patch. He’s certainly not “shite” and his mere presence scares many defenders.
Personally I thought Porto was our ‘worst’ on the day, if we are obliged to pick someone to criticise.

His presence didn’t put any fear into them last night, in fact I would say the opposite as he never actually took their player Kingsley on once for pace. As he said he wasn’t the only one last night but this thread is about Boyle.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Legend
His presence didn’t put any fear into them last night, in fact I would say the opposite as he never actually took their player Kingsley on once for pace. As he said he wasn’t the only one last night but this thread is about Boyle.

Thanks for pointing that out to me.
I’d actually worked that out for myself, the thread title being “Boyle” was a bit of a clue.
Can you maybe clarify the guidelines a bit more so I don’t write anything that’s likely to lead to a ban or at least a pretty stiff admonition.

Reactions: Dub

The Family

Capital Radge
VIP Member
Thanks for pointing that out to me.
I’d actually worked that out for myself, the thread title being “Boyle” was a bit of a clue.
Can you maybe clarify the guidelines a bit more so I don’t write anything that’s likely to lead to a ban or at least a pretty stiff admonition.

But you mentioned Porteous on a Boyle thread.

Smurf

VIP Member
Going by his interview with Mikey Stewart he believes in his own hype, when he got his new deal sorted I really hoped we would get the old Boyle back but truthfully he hasn’t improved at all. Wright will never offer any real competition either.
I watched his interview and thought "be good to see some talking on the park" as he let it be known he hopes to move onto the 'bigger and better' things in the pre match build up of a semi final against them... And again this highlights the difference between us and them approaching these games. Could you imagine one of their players talking that way before facing us?

And I watch and he yet again this season didn't turn up. Apart from on skates....

You are not bigger or better than Hibs pal.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks