Boyle

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
VIP Member
Been rank rotten for weeks now and needs dropped. Or is there nobody to give him real competition that he just walks into the team regardless.

Pretty much Stevenson scenario. Plays cos there's nobody else. Wright and Murphy have been injured more than played.

Wheat Hound

Radgie, Gadgie, Onion Badgie Radge
VIP Member
He does need dropped, as does any player who consistently under performs.

I'd try Mallan behind the strikers.

The Family

Capital Radge
VIP Member
Going by his interview with Mikey Stewart he believes in his own hype, when he got his new deal sorted I really hoped we would get the old Boyle back but truthfully he hasn’t improved at all. Wright will never offer any real competition either.

Last edited:

AG1337

VIP Member
I thought he caused them problems yesterday but his touch has been really poor.

The thing is, he gives us pace and even when not playing well teams try to nullify him. I would stick with him for the time being.

The Family

Capital Radge
VIP Member
I thought he caused them problems yesterday but his touch has been really poor.

The thing is, he gives us pace and even when not playing well teams try to nullify him. I would stick with him for the time being.

He never once took his man on, his cross to Nisbet and maybe one other cross was all he done all game, their player Kingsley was touch and go from being fit, fucking take him on FFS

The Family

Capital Radge
VIP Member
Possibly but we have limited other options just now. Mallan has definite assets i.e. good passing and shooting.....but not from playing deep lying midfield roles as too often he has been.

Nail hit on the head, we don’t have much options and for me that is a concern.

AG1337

VIP Member
He never once took his man on, his cross to Nisbet and maybe one other cross was all he done all game, their player Kingsley was touch and go from being fit, fucking take him on FFS
See, I think he did, especially the 2nd half.

He is certainly no where near his best but he is our most potent weapon when on form. He can’t be far from being dropped, then again he might not be far from hitting form again. Difficult decision to be honest.

The Family

Capital Radge
VIP Member
See, I think he did, especially the 2nd half.

He is certainly no where near his best but he is our most potent weapon when on form. He can’t be far from being dropped, then again he might not be far from hitting form again. Difficult decision to be honest.

Don’t know what game you were watching, apart from the two crosses he done nothing else and has been like that for a while now.

The Family

Capital Radge
VIP Member
I think we were watching the same game. I think I maybe watch the game a bit closer than you though.

I think you are getting confused between Boyle and Murphy, Boyle was shite last night, but he wasn’t the only one but this thread is about Boyle only.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
VIP Member

His class pass to Murphy who's shot was blocked but goal bound.

AG1337

VIP Member
I think you are getting confused between Boyle and Murphy, Boyle was shite last night, but he wasn’t the only one but this thread is about Boyle only.
No at all Family. I thought Murphy done ok when he came on though.

I also don’t think anyone was “shite” last night although young Doig really struggled. Collectively we could have been better but for me it all came down to too many missed chances.

I would still stick with Boyle for a bit yet but he can’t complain if he is dropped based on his form over the last few weeks.

The Family

Capital Radge
VIP Member

I also don’t think anyone was “shite” last night although young Doig really struggled. Collectively we could have been better but for me it all came down to too many missed chances.

I would still stick with Boyle for a bit yet but he can’t complain if he is dropped based on his form over the last few weeks.

Murphy caused them more problems from the time he was on the pitch compared to the poor performance from Boyle all game with the exception of a couple of crosses. He will get away with it because there isn’t any real competition.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
VIP Member

Doig struggled go keep up with the pace of the game. He did get up and down that left hand side lots, blowing out his arse at the end.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Legend
Boyle was decent first half then faded. He’s been ‘off the Boyle’ recently but I’d hope he keeps his place and plays through a bad patch. He’s certainly not “shite” and his mere presence scares many defenders.
Personally I thought Porto was our ‘worst’ on the day, if we are obliged to pick someone to criticise.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks