Boyle Enraged claims that rag the Scum

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Reaction score
I'm actually surprised an English club isn't all over this. I'm not saying he's at the English Premiership level but for a fee of around £3 Million if I was say Newcastle United I'd be all over this. His stats are all too easily dismissed because of him playing in Scotland. In fact if I was slippy at Aston Villa I'd be looking at him.
That's a good call. Slippy knows what he'd be getting and Boyler would take most defences apart for a while at least until they got used to double marking him. Even then he'd still be an effective out ball for them.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Reaction score
That's a good call. Slippy knows what he'd be getting and Boyler would take most defences apart for a while at least until they got used to double marking him. Even then he'd still be an effective out ball for them.
As someone else said above somewhere they prefer a huger physical presence in the EPL

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Reaction score
I dont think Martin would do all that good in the BPL tbh.
There is a lot of overhyped and overvalued shite stealing a wage, but I just don't think he has enough strings to his bow to get away with it.

Championship might be a different story though, plenty cloggers but alot of the bottom half is pretty 1 dimensional, he could do decent at a middle to top end team down there.

Hes a great player for us at times, and probably still the best, definitely most dangerous player outwith the bigot twins, but he's at the peak of his powers imo.

SlovSam

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
I am confident that the "new" Hibs won't be walkover and will insist on the valuation being met though and the impressive Ron already has great form on this.✅

Nissy and Porto last year despite their whining went nowhere and as fans a little longer with Boyler in the team has to because huge boost to the rest of the season with a European push and next years season tickets waiting to be punted.✅

Last edited:

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
The rags now posting Boyle going nowhere as decided by Ron. Back pedaling saying Boyle didn't demand to go anywhere in the first place and was respectful of Hibs the entire time. Told you all this was complete nonsense! That said if he has a good game on Monday all the recent speculation may result in a proper team putting a serious offer in for him.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Reaction score
😢

Attachments

• IMG-20220115-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20220115-WA0007.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 134

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Reaction score
Every story has its end, and if this is the end of Martin then he's earned it.
I wouldn't grudge him the move

Me either. You look at it as great business from Hibs. Got him for free pretty much and got good years out him with some great performances.

mod

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Cheers Martin for everything.He deserves his move.

ILHTD

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Can't see anything else online other than this one tweet.

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Reaction score
Sounds like Hibs have agreed, so that means £3M banked.
Now it’s up to Martin to have a chat with his missus I reckon.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here