• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Bounce Tours Motherwell

What time is Tamsons opening? :hmmm

hi mate can u tell me if this game is ticket only.i now stay in bellshill but ex currie and sick of going to fir park only to be told its ticket only .hope u can help

kingy said:
hi mate can u tell me if this game is ticket only.i now stay in bellshill but ex currie and sick of going to fir park only to be told its ticket only .hope u can help

The game's Pay-At-The-Gate, theres another thread on the board somewhere that tells ye the prices

Lix

As Dave and I are last on the bus, can you try to keep a couple o seats near you.

We'd prefer not to sit amongst all the auld ones at the front o the bus.:bbb: :rollfloor :rollfloor :bbb:

Jamie said:
This might get me into bother wi jakki :grin: but i'll print out this and stick it on yer seats grandpa no offence and not that you have a beard,fook must go hide :cover :cover

Jamie

nae offence taken.After all I thought you were the auld geezer wi the camera. Nae offence meant to the auld geezer!

Dave and I are two ( by the way he's ma toy boy being 3 years younger than me) of the auldest "Tourers" but we're young at heart and when the Whyte and MacKay gets flowing, my knees get liberated and I can Bounce all night.

:bbb: :bbb: :bbb: :bbb: :bbb: :bbb:

jakki said:
Jamie

nae offence taken.After all I thought you were the auld geezer wi the camera. Nae offence meant to the auld geezer!

Dave and I are two ( by the way he's ma toy boy being 3 years younger than me) of the auldest "Tourers" but we're young at heart and when the Whyte and MacKay gets flowing, my knees get liberated and I can Bounce all night.

Too much information, Jakki happydance

Jamie said:
Was it not flash you were thinkin of as the auld geezer:dunno:

See ye the morrow :thumbgrin :thumbgrin

If it was Flash taken the photos at the Carfin Hibs club, yes I thought he was you

jakki said:
Jamie

If you cant get a seat up the back you can sit on my knee :wink:
Ill make sure im at the very back :rollfloor :thumbgrin :wink:

jakki said:
Oh/ Yes please. I'll sit on a young 21 years olds knees any day of the week.... :bbb: :bbb:

So do you want your seats saved or not?:dunno: :hmmm

No probs Jakki!:thumbgrin

See ya tomorrow:bbb: :bbb: :bbb:

Anyone dropped out? Desperate for just one seat from deer park stop:dunno: :dunno:

david wright said:
Anyone dropped out? Desperate for just one seat from deer park stop:dunno: :dunno:

Are you heading to Hampdung?

1875 said:
Are you heading to Hampdung?
nah it was for motherwell the day but a think a will get a train with a mate:roll:

Anyone know if I can get a student price at the gate if I take my card with me? :dunno:

Boozy Lynne said:
Anyone know if I can get a student price at the gate if I take my card with me? :dunno:

I've just spoke to Craig and he say's you will. He's taking his card today I think he said it's 13.00 to get in.

Thats me leaving to catch the bus in. See you all there. :thumbgrin :thumbgrin

GGTTH

Boozy Lynne said:

Hope so as I'm taking a student card that expired 4 years ago!!!

Sunshine on Leith said:
I've just spoke to Craig and he say's you will. He's taking his card today I think he said it's 13.00 to get in.

Ace, thanks Bomber! (and Craig :bbb: )

This thread has been viewed 8064 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50