• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Bogdan to sign again?

This is a strange one as where would Rocky go, it wouldn't be to Celtic as they already have three keepers.

This is a strange one as where would Rocky go, it wouldn't be to Celtic as they already have three keepers.
I really can't get my head round this short-term signing at all. Very odd. Although I think Rocky('s agent) may well have some interested parties lined up given the tone of Rocky's interview in the Israeli press a few months back?

Bogdan was a great keeper for Hibs, even when he wasn't playing he brought out the best in Marciano.

Well he’s in the video hibs just put up of Jack Ross meeting some of the players at HTC chatting away to each other

Rocky off to Celtic is doing the rounds.
He will have been well tapped

He will have been well tapped

Wouldn’t be surprised as read the other day the Southampton see the form forster is in putting his price right up again especially when he’s on 70k a week that will have Celtic priced out any permanent deal

Dinnae ken what this is all about, cryptic indeed.

?| We are delighted to confirm the return of Adam Bogdan!

? The Hungarian international goalkeeper was a popular player in his first spell at Easter Road and has agreed an initial deal until January.

➡️ bit.ly/AdamBogdan

Barry ?

No familiar wae that dialect J :happy-1:

Maxwell on the verge of an exit and Bogdan and Marciano expected to stay on. Maxwell wants games according to JR. In the process of concluding matter at present time.

Is he needing a lift down home

Weird report today that we're trying to find a cub for Maxwell so we can re-sign Bogdan. I thought he was a loan, in which case surely we could just cancel??

Weird report today that we're trying to find a cub for Maxwell so we can re-sign Bogdan. I thought he was a loan, in which case surely we could just cancel??
I would gather we would have to pay a fee to send him back .

Possibly the deal was to pay for full season loan with no break points.
Obviously Hecky viewed him as being er...... a keeper.

Possibly the deal was to pay for full season loan with no break points.
Obviously Hecky viewed him as being er.... a keeper.

Heck & Co are away but we are still cleaning up the shite they left. What is Ron doing?

Heckingbottom are away but we are still cleaning up the shite they left. What is Ron doing?

I presume he’s “cleaning up the shite” as you put it. That being working on moving Maxwell on so we can re-sign Bogdan.

That is a bit strange, but I guess if we find him another club it won’t cost us to cancel his loan deal, as presumably his parent club didn’t budget for him being part of the squad.

Different from the Middleton deal as they were happy to take him back and send him somewhere else.

Heckingbottom are away but we are still cleaning up the shite they left. What is Ron doing?

It’ll take a wee while to get the squad balanced I reckon. We don’t need 3 goalkeepers all thinking they should play, and there’s obvious gaps as well as players who need to further their career elsewhere.
That’ll be Mathie’s job I expect.
Ron will spill the beans at the AGM which must be in the next few weeks.

I presume he’s “cleaning up the shite” as you put it. That being working on moving Maxwell on so we can re-sign Bogdan.

He has been very quiet, surely we can cut his loan short and I am not buying into all of this we are skint shite either.

Reactions: Zab
It’ll take a wee while to get the squad balanced I reckon. We don’t need 3 goalkeepers all thinking they should play, and there’s obvious gaps as well as players who need to further their career elsewhere.
That’ll be Mathie’s job I expect.
Ron will spill the beans at the AGM which must be in the next few weeks.

Mathie confirmed we were in talks with players so hopefully we might see a bit of movement soon.

He has been very quiet, surely we can cut his loan short and I am not buying into all of this we are skint shite either.

Haven’t heard the ‘skint’ rumour?
My understanding is that we don’t want a bloated squad so we need to move players on rather than simply doing a Levein and signing loads leaving numerous players with fcuk all chance of playing, bickering, and general guntery.

I don’t buy that either, I don’t think we’re skint. We must be confident of sorting this situation out one way or another.

Hopefully we’ll see a couple arrivals soon.

My understanding is that we don’t want a bloated squad so we need to move players on rather than simply doing a Levein and signing loads leaving numerous players with fcuk all chance of playing, bickering, and general guntery.

My understanding too, and it makes sense. As you say the state of things down Gorgie is lesson enough.

Pretty much.

Balancing act between moving players out, freeing space to bring genuine quality (immediate team improving) players in and keeping pathway open for some of the promising Academy boys (Mathie spoke recently of not signing a centre half over last couple of years to keep path clear for Porteous).

Pretty much.

Balancing act between moving players out, freeing space to bring genuine quality (immediate team improving) players in and keeping pathway open for some of the promising Academy boys (Mathie spoke recently of not signing a centre half over last couple of years to keep path clear for Porteous).

I really wanted to see Efe with Porteous KP, just my preference mate

Mathie spoke recently of not signing a centre half over last couple of years to keep path clear for Porteous.

I doubt Porteous would be the one losing his place if we signed a decent centre half.

I doubt Porteous would be the one losing his place if we signed a decent centre half.

Definitely not now that he’s broken through. Example set for the others - as plenty more have done down the years.

This thread has been viewed 3954 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back