Bogdan to sign again?

The Family

Capital Radge
I presume he’s “cleaning up the shite” as you put it. That being working on moving Maxwell on so we can re-sign Bogdan.

He has been very quiet, surely we can cut his loan short and I am not buying into all of this we are skint shite either.

Reactions: Zab

The Family

Capital Radge
It’ll take a wee while to get the squad balanced I reckon. We don’t need 3 goalkeepers all thinking they should play, and there’s obvious gaps as well as players who need to further their career elsewhere.
That’ll be Mathie’s job I expect.
Ron will spill the beans at the AGM which must be in the next few weeks.

Mathie confirmed we were in talks with players so hopefully we might see a bit of movement soon.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
He has been very quiet, surely we can cut his loan short and I am not buying into all of this we are skint shite either.

Haven’t heard the ‘skint’ rumour?
My understanding is that we don’t want a bloated squad so we need to move players on rather than simply doing a Levein and signing loads leaving numerous players with fcuk all chance of playing, bickering, and general guntery.

Zab

Admin
My understanding is that we don’t want a bloated squad so we need to move players on rather than simply doing a Levein and signing loads leaving numerous players with fcuk all chance of playing, bickering, and general guntery.

My understanding too, and it makes sense. As you say the state of things down Gorgie is lesson enough.

Power

Legendary Radge

Pretty much.

Balancing act between moving players out, freeing space to bring genuine quality (immediate team improving) players in and keeping pathway open for some of the promising Academy boys (Mathie spoke recently of not signing a centre half over last couple of years to keep path clear for Porteous).

The Family

Capital Radge
Pretty much.

Balancing act between moving players out, freeing space to bring genuine quality (immediate team improving) players in and keeping pathway open for some of the promising Academy boys (Mathie spoke recently of not signing a centre half over last couple of years to keep path clear for Porteous).

I really wanted to see Efe with Porteous KP, just my preference mate

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
March Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £10.00

Unread Posts