Bogdan to sign again?

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
This is a strange one as where would Rocky go, it wouldn't be to Celtic as they already have three keepers.
I really can't get my head round this short-term signing at all. Very odd. Although I think Rocky('s agent) may well have some interested parties lined up given the tone of Rocky's interview in the Israeli press a few months back?

nribs

New radge
Bogdan was a great keeper for Hibs, even when he wasn't playing he brought out the best in Marciano.

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Well he’s in the video hibs just put up of Jack Ross meeting some of the players at HTC chatting away to each other

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
?| We are delighted to confirm the return of Adam Bogdan!

? The Hungarian international goalkeeper was a popular player in his first spell at Easter Road and has agreed an initial deal until January.

➡️ bit.ly/AdamBogdan

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Maxwell on the verge of an exit and Bogdan and Marciano expected to stay on. Maxwell wants games according to JR. In the process of concluding matter at present time.

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
Weird report today that we're trying to find a cub for Maxwell so we can re-sign Bogdan. I thought he was a loan, in which case surely we could just cancel??

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Weird report today that we're trying to find a cub for Maxwell so we can re-sign Bogdan. I thought he was a loan, in which case surely we could just cancel??

Possibly the deal was to pay for full season loan with no break points.
Obviously Hecky viewed him as being er...... a keeper.

Zab

Admin

That is a bit strange, but I guess if we find him another club it won’t cost us to cancel his loan deal, as presumably his parent club didn’t budget for him being part of the squad.

Different from the Middleton deal as they were happy to take him back and send him somewhere else.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Heckingbottom are away but we are still cleaning up the shite they left. What is Ron doing?

It’ll take a wee while to get the squad balanced I reckon. We don’t need 3 goalkeepers all thinking they should play, and there’s obvious gaps as well as players who need to further their career elsewhere.
That’ll be Mathie’s job I expect.
Ron will spill the beans at the AGM which must be in the next few weeks.