Bogdan to sign again?

hibbiemacfie

Well-Known Radge
No complaints from me but who is actually signing him? May, Craig, Mathie? Has the new manager ok'ed this? Is the appointment of a new manager imminent?

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
The legacy of Paul secondbottom
Pissed off the best goalie we have had for years and now wants to leave.
Bogdan is a fine keeper also, Maxwell certainly behind the other two. Couldn't keep a clean sheet on his bed.

gun ainm

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
if its Hecky's fault that Rocky wants to leave then surely his sacking would have rekindled his desire to play for Hibs? I'm not buying it and for me Bogdan is a more than adequate replacement so if he does want o feck off dont et the door pap your arse on the ay out

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I've never heard an adequate reason why Marciano was dropped.If anybody knows I wouldn't mind hearing.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than Shrink This Radge
Marciano is one of the best goalkeepers we have had for years...and now it appears he is leaving.
I rate Adam Bogdan and I am pleased he is coming back, but disappointed if that means Rocky goes.
Who can blame him for being pissed off though ? He was made a scapegoat for a dreadful start to the season, when others were equally if not more to blame.
Maxwell has done ok, but no more than that.

Last edited:

hibbiemacfie

Well-Known Radge
Hibs supporters opinions are mixed about Marciano. Personally I think he is overrated and believe Bogdan was the better all round keeper. If Rocky goes in Jan and he was talking about it earlier this season Bogdan would be a more than adequate replacement. As it stands Bogdan has only signed to Jan according to the press.

The Family

Capital Radge
Rocky off to Celtic is doing the rounds.

I feel sorry for Rocky, by far the best keeper at the club that a clueless manager dropped for the one he brought in, I was shocked that Rocky didn't start against St Johnstone, no wonder he is pissed off.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Rocky chucked a few in the net and was rightly dropped. He had lost his edge and I think wanted his move away. His replacement is not a better keeper though.
Bogdan (big Dan or bog fan according to my phone) had a horrific start at Hibs but came onto a game.
I’d keep Bogdan of the three. And Rocky’s missus.